Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

JJinVA

These rioters are so NON-militant its ridiculous. It would be a full blown slaughterfest hahahahaha. Ive always said if a war broke out, I wouldnt even waste my time on the low-level, low-IQ wannabe string-pullers. Id be gunning for the ACTUAL string pullers. Im more of a "cut the Head off a snake" kind of guy, rather than chipping away at it from the tail-end up...

Poop Head

Judge me.
These rioters are so NON-militant its ridiculous. It would be a full blown slaughterfest hahahahaha. Ive always said if a war broke out, I wouldnt even waste my time on the low-level, low-IQ wannabe string-pullers. Id be gunning for the ACTUAL string pullers. Im more of a "cut the Head off a snake" kind of guy, rather than chipping away at it from the tail-end up...
Youre antisemitic

I believe the Secret Service would stop you first.

JJinVA

I believe the Secret Service would stop you first.

Its funny. Before I started working for UPS, I called the Secret Service offering to protect President Trump for free. Me and the black lady who answered had a long conversation about how great of a President he is. I think you might be wrong about that.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
0A8E632C-328B-4FE7-A346-01B5F684860D.jpeg

Box Ox

Kenosha officer who shot Jacob Blake has returned to duty, chief says

"Rusten Sheskey, the Kenosha, Wisconsin, police officer who shot Jacob Blake seven times while responding to a domestic incident last year, has returned to active duty, according to a statement from Police Chief Daniel Miskinis.

"Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome," Miskinis said Tuesday afternoon. "However, given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made.

Sheskey returned from administrative leave on March 31, according to Miskinis. "Officer Sheskey was found to have been acting within policy and will not be subjected to discipline," the chief added.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley announced in January that Sheskey would not face charges in the shooting.

In addition to the district attorney's investigation, the incident was also reviewed by an outside agency and independent expert, Miskinis says."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kenosha officer who shot Jacob Blake has returned to duty, chief says

"Rusten Sheskey, the Kenosha, Wisconsin, police officer who shot Jacob Blake seven times while responding to a domestic incident last year, has returned to active duty, according to a statement from Police Chief Daniel Miskinis.

"Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome," Miskinis said Tuesday afternoon. "However, given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made.

Sheskey returned from administrative leave on March 31, according to Miskinis. "Officer Sheskey was found to have been acting within policy and will not be subjected to discipline," the chief added.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley announced in January that Sheskey would not face charges in the shooting.

In addition to the district attorney's investigation, the incident was also reviewed by an outside agency and independent expert, Miskinis says."
Hopefully they send his ass to the shooting range for practice. Seven shots, Jacob Blake should be in the ground.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ummm, so the FBI was secretly spying on these violent BLM riots, and did absolutely nothing to stop them or prosecute criminals?

Prosecutors say they have infrared video from an FBI surveillance plane that shows Rittenhouse followed and confronted the first man he shot.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ummm, so the FBI was secretly spying on these violent BLM riots, and did absolutely nothing to stop them or prosecute criminals?

Prosecutors say they have infrared video from an FBI surveillance plane that shows Rittenhouse followed and confronted the first man he shot.
Prosecutors were trying to link a lot of irrelevant information to try to bias the jury. Shows how weak their case was. Rittenhouse should have never been charged. He wasn't until they decided to make it a political show trial.

Odd how the FBI never has any videos of the rioters isn't it?