Hello

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
There is an option three now? I know Spanish is two, with English currently one. So what language is next in our society?

BTW, welcome to BC.

d

There is an option three now? I know Spanish is two, with English currently one. So what language is next in our society?

BTW, welcome to BC.

d

Bueno si quieres te lo digo en espanol mejor asi lo entiendes hay 3 opciones 1,2,3 segun el articulo 60 del contrato lo que quiero saber es como se usan??!!!!ENTENDISTE AHORA LO QUE ES OPTION 3?ESPERO QUE SI EN ESTE LANGUAGE!!LMAO :wink2:

tracker2762

Bueno si quieres te lo digo en espanol mejor asi lo entiendes hay 3 opciones 1,2,3 segun el articulo 60 del contrato lo que quiero saber es como se usan??!!!!ENTENDISTE AHORA LO QUE ES OPTION 3?ESPERO QUE SI EN ESTE LANGUAGE!!LMAO :wink2:
Translation:
Well if you want say you Spanish better as i understand there are 3 options 1,2,3 depending the article 60 of the contract which I want to know is as used?!DO ENTENDISTE NOW THE QUE ES OPTION 3?I HOPE THAT IF IN THIS LANGUAGE! LMAO

Translation:
Well if you want say you Spanish better as i understand there are 3 options 1,2,3 depending the article 60 of the contract which I want to know is as used?!DO ENTENDISTE NOW THE QUE ES OPTION 3?I HOPE THAT IF IN THIS LANGUAGE! LMAO
Ha,Ha,Ha lol you need another translater that's not spanish not even english :peaceful:

Nimnim

The Nim
If you've chosen option 3 you should be able to use it anytime you want assuming the time is already credited to you. Just say you're using an option day when you're calling in. Your paystub should have the amount of time you have leftover in hours on the bottom. PTers will use 4 hours and FTers 8 hours per use. If you're unsure of anything bother your FT sup to check how much time you have and if they have any preference on how you go about using it.

nicky

Option 3 is available for you to use anytime. It is 7 paid holidays, now you cant take all of them at once. But you can call in and just say Option 3.

satellitedriver

OP 3 is used to ask permission to be off sick, or it is used to tell UPS that you are sick and will not make it to work that day.
No translation needed.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
thank you i call yesterday and i say option 3 and they get mad,my mannager told me that i'm supose to tell them why i can't go to work,not just option 3
I thought that was the whole reason for option 3, so you WOULD NOT HAVE TO SPLANE it to him.

But then as a practical matter, since you called in and stayed on the phone long enough for them to get mad..........

Phones are like the internet. You can always hang up. You control what you want to control. You decide how long the conversation will last. But most people dont, and allow the person on the other end of the line to dominate.

d

Danny, is correct on the "slanin'" thing.
The way it works here is, the employee calls, gets sup on the line and says, " I am taking an option 3 day today. See you tomorrow. bye" click ...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh and don't answer the phone if it rings back right away.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
thank you i call yesterday and i say option 3 and they get mad,my mannager told me that i'm supose to tell them why i can't go to work,not just option 3 :surprised:

No expaination necessary, just notice.
Tell them it's none of their business why you aren't coming.

I thought that was the whole reason for option 3, so you WOULD NOT HAVE TO SPLANE it to him.

But then as a practical matter, since you called in and stayed on the phone long enough for them to get mad..........

Phones are like the internet. You can always hang up. You control what you want to control. You decide how long the conversation will last. But most people dont, and allow the person on the other end of the line to dominate.

d
I wouldn't hang up, nor would I be dominated.
Hanging up is a display of fear.
Actually it would be to the contrary for my call.
I would beat them back to the point where they would be the one to hang up on me.
This way the next time I call in, the conversation goes differently.
It happens every few years here when they turn over the center management staff.
I'll call in to the OMS office and am told I have to talk to the center manager.
I say sure, put him on.
He plays his game.
I beat him down.
Low and behold, next call in, no static at all.

On a side note, I'm not familiar with this option 3 thing.
We do enjoy 2 optional holidays here though, with an 8 day notice required for approval.
I turn the tables on them by telling them that the "option" is whether or not they pay for the day, as I wont be there either way.
I don't put in for these days on a whim, I have plans.
I tell them they might as well pay me so we don't have to go through the same process a couple months down the road.
Having this latitude is the benefit of maintaining a good attendance record.

nicky

thank you i call yesterday and i say option 3 and they get mad,my mannager told me that i'm supose to tell them why i can't go to work,not just option 3 :surprised:
The center manager can say whatever they want, doesnt mean you have to answer. If you want to really piss them off make something up. Tell them you have to wax your dragon for the weekends dragon surfing contest