Here it comes

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The Ground guys here (at least IWBF, can't remember about sam) have said that it's not a big deal, and Express isn't having an issue with turnover as of late.
Aren't you the one who cried on here about couriers calling you (as a manager) up and asking inane questions?

As we reap, so shall we sow.

MassWineGuy

Both Express and UPS have begun hiring again because of the high volumes. UPS is even hiring driver’s helpers, which is the first time this has been done outside of peak.

Bingo

It was announced at meeting today our market will be the test market it is planned before the end of the year, I'm sure they are counting on the vast number of unemployed from this pandemic to make up numbers.

My video from 2012 just to show how I see things lol been around awhile I have no reason to want or make this up.
Without giving your station or identity away-what ramp does your freight come from ?

Serf

That might be strange to you, but the station I worked most of my career at back in PA there are only a few routes that don’t have pick ups attached.

15 and 70 with 15-20 pups is a normal day for a lot of routes in that building, it had 3 pup routes and maybe 10 routes out of 30 that I would consider pure delivery “day” routes
Always interested in hearing how other routes are set up. Before all the virus stuff happened I was in a rare unicorn type route of 65-80 pickups and RTB.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Another MFE rabble-rousing???

MF contacted me. He is out addressing the riots. He supports the rioters but says they’re getting a little too close to his house. He plans on going out to speak with them and figures they’ll spare his house once they realize he’s “down with the struggle” because he’s very pursuasive.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Famous management idiom: "Do the best you can." Translated means "I'm too lazy to address the real cause of this situation."
Or..."my hands are tied because we're just puppets for the upper management at the district who have us by the balls and they make the real decisions, so in other words, you're screwed."