Here's the situation

oldngray

nowhere special
If you sheet them later as no money it WILL show as late which is why you sheet the first time as no money. If they later have a check then sheet again but don't sheet again if they still don't have the money.

If you sheet them later as no money it WILL show as late which is why you sheet the first time as no money. If they later have a check then sheet again but don't sheet again if they still don't have the money.
Now you have to sheet any air 2nd attempts as a duplicate stop. Or it shows up on a new report. Misdelivery.

box_beeyotch

Yeah I did leave them there and trust they had a check which I know was a mistake. It's not my route and that's the agreement between the regular driver and said customer. The bottom line is it was stupid and I know now to not let it happen again. Whatever their going to do about it, their going to do about it. It is what it is.

Z

ZQXC

Yeah I did leave them there and trust they had a check which I know was a mistake. It's not my route and that's the agreement between the regular driver and said customer. The bottom line is it was stupid and I know now to not let it happen again. Whatever their going to do about it, their going to do about it. It is what it is.

Don't ever do that again.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You left 14 Express Savers with unpaid brokerage fees totaling over $1K with a customer who you do not deal with on a daily basis?

BTW, "it is what it is" is extremely annoying. My son says it like every other sentence and it bugs the crap out of me.

box_beeyotch

You left 14 Express Savers with unpaid brokerage fees totaling over $1K with a customer who you do not deal with on a daily basis?

BTW, "it is what it is" is extremely annoying. My son says it like every other sentence and it bugs the crap out of me.
Yeah because that's what the regular driver told me she always does.

oldngray

nowhere special
Brokerage fees are probably the type of COD a customer is most likely to not have the money ready because its often more than they expected. They may want to call UPS or the shipper in another country to find out why and that takes time.

box_beeyotch

Brokerage fees are probably the type of COD a customer is most likely to not have the money ready because its often more than they expected. They may want to call the shipper in another country to find out why and that takes time.
This particular stop gets multiples like that just about every other day.