Hershey 2010

Cementups

Box Monkey
18 years at UPS and I live 5 miles from the park and I have NEVER gone to the UPS day. I always here the food is crap that UPS puts out.

brownedout

brownedout , if you dont mind me asking, where at in Morris County are you from? I use to live up there when I was young. In Madison , NJ.. I am 19 now. Lived in New Jersey(South Jersey, Camden County, for about 95% of it) my entire life until I just recently moved down to Jacksonville Florida.

Kinnelon, tried to send you Private Message, you're not set up for it.

brownedout

Any news? I heard it is Oct 2 but nothing is posted
It's on my page. From upsers Home, went to Company Headlines, selected Local, than it was way down on this page. My info seemed specific for the NJ Dist. It is Sunday Oct. 2 from 10am till 6pm. Good thing this year, seems we will be able to purchase tickets on-line at a discount right up until the day(s) before the event. Also it seems we will be able to purchase tickets at the gate. As always you can download a form and send in check, which has been our only method previous. The link was not easy to find, so don't give up. Wish I knew how to include it in this message. Pretty sure I will know how to within a few minutes after I post this.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's on my page. From upsers Home, went to Company Headlines, selected Local, than it was way down on this page. My info seemed specific for the NJ Dist. It is Sunday Oct. 2 from 10am till 6pm. Good thing this year, seems we will be able to purchase tickets on-line at a discount right up until the day(s) before the event. Also it seems we will be able to purchase tickets at the gate. As always you can download a form and send in check, which has been our only method previous. The link was not easy to find, so don't give up. Wish I knew how to include it in this message. Pretty sure I will know how to within a few minutes after I post this.

Posting information from upsers.com is against the TOS.

DS

Fenderbender
Wouldn't it be cool if the browncafe was an actual hotel/bar?
We could all meet and exchange ideas(blows):wink2: