Why are GWI stagnant when starting wages are 30% higher?

Time for change

Put a 30 year seniority fat clerk in a 130 degree trailer for 5 hours to unload Lol!

Don't hate drivers because you envy their pay and they didn't want to be PT their whole career.

Don’t harp on part timers for leaving the union and further depleting the dwindling union. Can’t wait until that big fat pension is toast. I’ll get the last laugh on that, wait and see hahahaha. S
Put a 30 year seniority fat clerk in a 130 degree trailer for 5 hours to unload Lol!

Don't hate drivers because you envy their pay and they didn't want to be PT their whole career.

The fat clerk could easily do the whiny, skinny dude with lame mustache route in his p500. Most the drivers are uneducated and not exactly physical specimens so I totally understand why they are 100% dependent on the union for their wages. And it’s totally understandable why so many part timers can do without the union. The union numbers will keep dwindling until there is a point of no return. Congrats, but I’ll do fine without the union holding my hand in life.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Don’t harp on part timers for leaving the union and further depleting the dwindling union. Can’t wait until that big fat pension is toast. I’ll get the last laugh on that, wait and see hahahaha. S

The fat clerk could easily do the whiny, skinny dude with lame mustache route in his p500. Most the drivers are uneducated and not exactly physical specimens so I totally understand why they are 100% dependent on the union for their wages. And it’s totally understandable why so many part timers can do without the union. The union numbers will keep dwindling until there is a point of no return. Congrats, but I’ll do fine without the union holding my hand in life.

Why are you so mad?

542thruNthru

I think you're hilarious. Just a angry PT lifer that can't find a good FT job with another company. Your classic response of "it's someone else's fault" tells everyone what they need to know about you. You don't even know how our pension works so keep pretending you're going to start some PT movement it's funny as hell.

Time for change

I think you're hilarious. Just a angry PT lifer that can't find a good FT job with another company. Your classic response of "it's someone else's fault" tells everyone what they need to know about you. You don't even know how our pension works so keep pretending you're going to start some PT movement it's funny as hell.
I’m doing good in life, raised two academic scholarship daughters on my own, don’t rely on union, could leave my UPS job and be fine. Not sure how you would have done in my shoes, but glad you’re confident in the union pension’s health for the next 40 years.

542thruNthru

I’m doing good in life, raised two academic scholarship daughters on my own, don’t rely on union, could leave my UPS job and be fine. Not sure how you would have done in my shoes, but glad you’re confident in the union pension’s health for the next 40 years.

I'd have done better. Much better. :)
XFqEUVw.gif

upschuck

Hey, you made it to the conference call.

Oak

Didn't I read somewhere in one of your posts that the children's father passed? May he rest in peace. I feel for you in that regard.

STOP giving me that pile that you raised them on your own, without the help of SSI.

Time for change

Didn't I read somewhere in one of your posts that the children's father passed? May he rest in peace. I feel for you in that regard.

STOP giving me that pile that you raised them on your own, without the help of SSI.
Whatever I pay more in taxes than I get back, and I don’t ask for help from anyone, period. Most single moms are on welfare and getting all kinds of financial help so I have nothing to be ashamed of for raising my daughters the way I did. Get lost

Whatever I pay more in taxes than I get back, and I don’t ask for help from anyone, period. Most single moms are on welfare and getting all kinds of financial help so I have nothing to be ashamed of for raising my daughters the way I did. Get lost

"Most" is a pretty strong assumption.

And you might break your patting yourself on the back. Way to go, you did your friend-ing job.

Last edited:

Time for change

"Most" is a pretty strong assumption.

And you might break your parting yourself on the back. Way to go, you did your friend-ing job.
I could be “parting” myself on the back or defending myself on insults from low class prototypical Teamsters. Not all of you are low class but you know who you are and it has nothing to do with this message board.