Hey Commie/Liberal Democrat Jews....

Ok. Fair enough.

Now, re-read the thread title.....

I asked about Jewish celebrities/Liberals(same)........who openly support Muslims over Jews....aka.....in the press/public.

See, these Muslims don't even acknowledge the right for Jews to exist......therefore so do the Liberals.....

See?

When Liberal white people call for the destruction(in so many ways) of fellow white people.....eventually they are going to run into a real problem.....this seems to be pretty basic and straightforward for anyone with a modicum of intelligence....

Btw, for those Liberal Jews......calling for the destruction of Israel.....how long before "they" come looking for you.....?

See?

Now, save the Liberal platitudes.....explain please.^> This inward facing circular firing squad.....
You over think to think sometimes.
Anyways Happy Easter to you and your family and take good care of your wife

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Hey Champ....re-read the question.

Your hate must have gotten in the way....

The question is: How do Liberal Jews justify the support of Muslims that DO NOT even acknowledge the right for Jews to exist?

You are of the whole Jew vs. Muslim thing....right?

You are a Liberal.......explain this please.

As we get started.....yes, I buy my own Windex...
Hey Sweet Cheeks you sound anti Semitic

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
we are all human after all and are all capable of evil

We are all sinful by nature and every sin is equally as bad to God as the next. We are all equally sinful to God. I'm not better than anyone else in this forum.

It is only through Jesus Christ we are redeemed. Jesus taught us to love each other.

Happy Easter, Ricky.

rickyb

We are all sinful by nature and every sin is equally as bad to God as the next. We are all equally sinful to God. I'm not better than anyone else in this forum.

It is only through Jesus Christ we are redeemed. Jesus taught us to love each other.

Happy Easter, Ricky.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TEH FORCE WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How do you justify the Palestinian thing? You support the destruction of Israel. Matter of fact, you support Muslims that don't acknowledge your right to exist. I NEVER see a Liberal Democrat be pro-Jew.

This has always been puzzling to me.

Please spare me the Liberal platitudes that this isn't happening.
Keep moving nothing to see here. just the Village idiot rambling yet again

serious statement.....

El Correcto

god is dead
How do you justify the Palestinian thing? You support the destruction of Israel. Matter of fact, you support Muslims that don't acknowledge your right to exist. I NEVER see a Liberal Democrat be pro-Jew.

This has always been puzzling to me.

Please spare me the Liberal platitudes that this isn't happening.
Oh thank goodness I thought you were going drop some gamer words in this thread when I saw the title. I was just coming to say goodbye.

rickyb

Happy Easter, Ricky.
i kinda view what you just said as we can sacrifice ourselves for something bigger than our own interest and be redeemed for our badness.

quad decade guy

Hey Sweet Cheeks you sound anti Semitic
I'm a straight male....not interested in your advances...isn't this "name calling"? TOS violation?

Now to the topic.....The question was "why do Liberal Jews advocate for their own destruction and of Israel?" How in the world could this be found to be anti-semitic? But actually Jews being anti-semitic? Well, I do see white people calling for the destruction of white people....and black people are slaughtering each other in Africa...and Chicago.....and using the N word....to each other...racist?

Please explain all of this......

BTW, me advocating for the defense of Israel is anti-semitic? Your grasp of intelligent lines of reasoning are very odd. Please explain...

rickyb

I'm a straight male....not interested in your advances...isn't this "name calling"? TOS violation?

Now to the topic.....The question was "why do Liberal Jews advocate for their own destruction and of Israel?" How in the world could this be found to be anti-semitic? But actually Jews being anti-semitic? Well, I do see white people calling for the destruction of white people....and black people are slaughtering each other in Africa...and Chicago.....and using the N word....to each other...racist?

Please explain all of this......

BTW, me advocating for the defense of Israel is anti-semitic? Your grasp of intelligent lines of reasoning are very odd. Please explain...
you can look up chris hedges on israel he covered the conflict as a journalist. abby martin too.

bbsam

Staff member

Happy Easter, Ricky.
Just a side note...

Maundy Thursday celebrates the Last Supper. I grew up in the church and never even considered what Maundy even meant. Apparently it’s Latin for mandate or command. Brought a whole new flavor to it.

I imagine Peter or the others with a barrage of questions and “what ifs” and Jesus finally saying, “Because I’m friend’n Jesus and I said so! Now go love the world just like I have!”

It’s a command. Not a suggestion. Not a request. It’s a command.

rickyb

Ok. But back to the topic....

Why do Liberal Jewish people advocate for their own destruction as well as Israel? Is Chris Hedges a Liberal Jewish person?
they are not advocating for their own destruction. you need ot grow up.

they are advocating for justice, peace and freedom, not continued israeli occupation and state terrorism.

i dunno does he sound jewish lol

joe sacco's classic footnotes from gaza is a comic i believe you'd enjoy that since ur probably mostly illiterate.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Just a side note...

Maundy Thursday celebrates the Last Supper. I grew up in the church and never even considered what Maundy even meant. Apparently it’s Latin for mandate or command. Brought a whole new flavor to it.

I imagine Peter or the others with a barrage of questions and “what ifs” and Jesus finally saying, “Because I’m friend’n Jesus and I said so! Now go love the world just like I have!”

It’s a command. Not a suggestion. Not a request. It’s a command.

Sorry you hate Jesus and you believe you are more intelligent than your creator.

It's not my problem. Dont take your frustration of being alone and hate for the truth out on me.

Jesus loves you, but you have free will for a reason. Happy Easter :)

bbsam

Staff member
Sorry you hate Jesus and you believe you are more intelligent than your creator.

It's not my problem. Dont take your frustration of being alone and hate for the truth out on me.

Jesus loves you, but you have free will for a reason. Happy Easter :)
Lol. You don’t understand at all, do you?