Hoffa!! Best Contract Ever????????

80GRAND

hey Jimmy!! Where Is This Best Contract Ever???? Let Me Know When U Find It!!

this Contract Is Ok! At Best
not The Best Ever!!!!!

and The Sad Thing Is , It Will Be Ratified Even If We Vote It Down!

and Yo Hoffa! Let Me Know When U Come Up With That
"best Contract Ever" That We Were Promised!!!

80GRAND

:w00t:

nice buscruncher!! maybe we both have seen

THE SAME BEST CONTRACT EVER! ???
WHERE DID U FIND IT???? IM STILL LOOOKING!

SORRY ABOUT THE BIG FONT!
I HAD TOO MUCH REDBULL TODAY!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
buscruncher....let me guess....you're single, no kids and you have concert tickets for a night you are suppose to work.:confused:1

txminer

Go Sox
I think for the older drivers in Central States the contract is very fair .You are never going to get everything you want but the money is fair, and it gives us older guys opportunities to get out at an early age. I have 26 years and I am 48, now I can get out at 52 at 3000 and I love it there is no more restrictions on work after UPS. The medical for retirerees the age has also dropped to 55 and 400 a month and it won't keep climbing...Overall Hoffa did the best he could with Central States in such a mess.

must run through lunch give ups his money and doesnt have enough money in the back to carry him through a strike. but if he is management we will see him driving through the gate making deliveries. and if that is the case is he making it in before 9.5

upsgrunt

hey Buscruncher!!

do U Know If Moreluck Ever Took A Lunch?? Or Does He Give The (needy)"ups" The 43$ An Hour A Day???

Dude, you only have 3 posts and you are already putting down someone who has 11 and a half thousand posts- how about some respect and manners? I can tell what kind of person you are already on your short time on here

Dude, you only have 3 posts and you are already putting down someone who has 11 and a half thousand posts- how about some respect and manners? I can tell what kind of person you are already on your short time on here

i can see by the namr GRUNT you run through your lunch giving your hard earn money right back to UPS

WOULDNT BE THE FIRST TIME I WAS BANNED! IM JUST A LUNCH TAKER! YOU SHOULD TRY IT ONCE IN AWHILE!

Lunch most drivers will dont even know what that is, but they will complain about ther stop count. And why is that let me tell you lunch is one hour about equal to 20 or more stops. So take your lunch and loose 20 stops

C

canecorso

Who gives a flying {censored} about how many posts 11k LOSER....how about showing respect that he has 21 years working for those jags!

{Profanity edited out by Cheryl}

upsgrunt

i can see by the namr GRUNT you run through your lunch giving your hard earn money right back to UPS

Take your large font and shove it! I'm a 20 year driver-if you want to come ride with me you will see that I take the hour, just like 99% of drivers with more than 15 years in. By the way, Grunt doesn't me "to run" it was a nickname the ground troops in Vietnam gave themselves for the type of work they did. Anything else you want to assume tough guy?