TODD T, SPCL ASST TO GP
Salary Breakdown (2015)
Total Compensation
$174,934.00
  • Gross Salary: $159,111.00
  • Allowances: $4,080.00
  • Official Business: $1,892.00
  • Other Compensation: $9,851.00
This is amazing to me, why is this allowed?

542thruNthru

After reading that letter I hate Canada even more now. This is going to open a lot of people's eyes to how bad Hoffa is. I am so disappointed. I will wait to see the contract before I decide what to vote. But After this it's almost a sure things it will be bad.

A

Article 3

If SO was lauded as the "real deal" then what does this action against him by the GP say about our GP?
We can probably guess that the part time workers will get a few dollars/hr raise upon starting or at least after seniority because the company wants that to happen but the rest of the battle looks compromised.

Desperation seems to showing now and maybe this a good thing in the long run.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If SO was lauded as the "real deal" then what does this action against him by the GP say about our GP?
We can probably guess that the part time workers will get a few dollars/hr raise upon starting or at least after seniority because the company wants that to happen but the rest of the battle looks compromised.

Desperation seems to showing now and maybe this a good thing in the long run.
This contract could be Hoffa's last shot. I seriously doubt it will happen now. I wonder if Hall had to deal with Hoffa's BS.

A

Article 3

This contract could be Hoffa's last shot. I seriously doubt it will happen now. I wonder if hall had to deal with Hoffa's BS.
It's my observation that everyone has been affected by it.
As it was said before, Hall was the man when Carey was GP.
A Maserati has the ability to crank out a great ride. It all depends on who is driving it.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
After reading that letter I hate Canada even more now. This is going to open a lot of people's eyes to how bad Hoffa is. I am so disappointed. I will wait to see the contract before I decide what to vote. But After this it's almost a sure things it will be bad.

Can't blame Canada. The East and West all went the same way as Canada. Everyone is a Teamster and deserves the same as the other Teamsters.

over9five

Staff member
21317860_869788579841392_305207621805468002_n.jpg