Hoffas plan working?

John38

Over the past couple weeks like I’m sure most of you are, I've been keeping track of our whole mess of a contract situation through social media (twitter mostly). I’ve found it to me very informative for the lack of information that we have been receiving. Over the past couple weeks it was a hot topic, refreshed my feed every couple hours or so and would have new info. Weather it be a letter written from a local or a business feed reporting on the topic, even just to see how other drivers posted about it. But as of late, maybe the last 3 days or so I’ve noticed the posting/coverage is less than half of the rate it was a week ago. It got me to thinking, is this exactly what Hoffa and Taylor want? Keep us in the blind long enough it goes away? Or the heat isn’t quite what it was?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
4608C2B6-9142-4C19-96DC-4DDF06256C5A.gif

Over the past couple weeks like I’m sure most of you are, I've been keeping track of our whole mess of a contract situation through social media (twitter mostly). I’ve found it to me very informative for the lack of information that we have been receiving. Over the past couple weeks it was a hot topic, refreshed my feed every couple hours or so and would have new info. Weather it be a letter written from a local or a business feed reporting on the topic, even just to see how other drivers posted about it. But as of late, maybe the last 3 days or so I’ve noticed the posting/coverage is less than half of the rate it was a week ago. It got me to thinking, is this exactly what Hoffa and Taylor want? Keep us in the blind long enough it goes away? Or the heat isn’t quite what it was?
I’m all this time, you couldn’t find anything relevant? No past legal rulings? No relevant organizations for clarity? Only social media? Keep up the fight.