Hot in Alabama (on topic)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you are looking for a job that you work in a comfortable environment UPS is not for you. You will sweat your rear end off in the summer and freeze in the winter (if you live in a 4 season state). Personally I never had a problem with the heat---now the cold--- that was another thing.
And a lot of times you have to sit in chairs that don't spin.
Bummer Dude!

lovemyupser

So after 15 years of being married to a driver you ask now , why don't you ask him why he hasn't gone feeder so he can have AC

Even as a feeder your truck might not have a/c. We are also in Alabama and my husband is a full time package driver and a feeder cover driver. The feeder truck he had yesterday the a/c was broken. But the crap people order still has to get to the hubs. So you deal with what is on the yard.

jaker

trolling
Even as a feeder your truck might not have a/c. We are also in Alabama and my husband is a full time package driver and a feeder cover driver. The feeder truck he had yesterday the a/c was broken. But the crap people order still has to get to the hubs. So you deal with what is on the yard.
You just Nick picking , 98% of feeder trucks have ac while 99% of package cars don't and you even said it was broke but it did have AC installed

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah, about that
IMG_3754.JPG