Hot in AZ. Over 100

Brown Down

Just checked my weather app. Says high of 89 for Friday with real fear of 101. Since it's always low I forsee it feeling like 105 minimum. Guess I'll enjoy the mobile steam room from the looks of it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just checked my weather app. Says high of 89 for Friday with real fear of 101. Since it's always low I forsee it feeling like 105 minimum. Guess I'll enjoy the mobile steam room from the looks of it
Heat warning here til Sunday. 105+ heat index every day.

MC0493

High 80s/low 90s and high humidity for the second week here in the northeast. Drenched from start time till i get home. Really sucks the life out of you. Back of the pc's need better ventilation. Mail trucks have flaps back there for the 3 cubic feet of space they've got and we get nothing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've been in the dry heat in Vegas. Yes it's hot but totally different.

Here it's 80 degrees at 8 am with fog everywhere. That tells you how humid it is.
The low here has been the dew point for about 2 weeks now.
69° here last night but still muggy/sticky with a dew point of 69°.
76° with a dew point of 74° right now ... covered in sweat.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Thank goodness I am in a rental van this time of year. Full ac directed to my armpits, my nips are pointing out of my shirt. Those lonely housewives get a kick outta it.

Why do men have nipples anyway? It's like an appendix, we don't need em.

I just need to divert more cold ac at my twig n berries, and all will be golden this steamy summer months.

Better than slipping n sliding in winter, productivity goes to the toilet with ice n snow

Indecisi0n

Thank goodness I am in a rental van this time of year. Full ac directed to my armpits, my nips are pointing out of my shirt. Those lonely housewives get a kick outta it.

Why do men have nipples anyway? It's like an appendix, we don't need em.

I just need to divert more cold ac at my twig n berries, and all will be golden this steamy summer months.

Better than slipping n sliding in winter, productivity goes to the toilet with ice n snow
There are many uses for male nipples.