Hot in AZ. Over 100

extranatty

I have solved your troubles, gentlemen. Go to a junk yard and get a car battery + car fan. Charge battery. Hide battery and fan along your route.

Another option: get a giant freezer and 30 water gallon jugs. Freeze at night. Hide along route. Put them in the truck. It's take 7 hours to melt the ice.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have solved your troubles, gentlemen. Go to a junk yard and get a car battery + car fan. Charge battery. Hide battery and fan along your route.

Another option: get a giant freezer and 30 water gallon jugs. Freeze at night. Hide along route. Put them in the truck. It's take 7 hours to melt the ice.
Ummm it's in our contract here that they must put fans in the trucks when requested. All of our trucks have fans in my center. They really don't do :censored2:.

watdaflock?

It was 87 today and I was soaked...I can't imagine 106
The nice thing about Arizona, your sweat immediately evaporates, unlike the humid states.
I'll take 105 in Arizona over 90 with high humidity anytime.
No doubt about it.
Arizona is plenty humid.
Very true if talking about the Northern part.
Snow Bowl ski resort in Flagstaff=
Snowbowl.jpg

Go back to sleep your drunk
you're.

KOG72

I’m full of it
The only place i would want a/c installed is in the back. You have to limit sorting and looking for pkgs in 20 sec intervals because of heat. Otherwise, down you go
I've had plenty of times during the day where I've had to come back to the front just to damn hot back there and especially when you cannot find the package.