Hot in AZ. Over 100

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Average Weather in Phoenix, Arizona, United States, Year Round - Weather Spark
Humidity

We base the humidity comfort level on the dew point, as it determines whether perspiration will evaporate from the skin, thereby cooling the body. Lower dew points feel drier and higher dew points feel more humid. Unlike temperature, which typically varies significantly between night and day, dew point tends to change more slowly, so while the temperature may drop at night, a muggy day is typically followed by a muggy night.

The perceived humidity level in Flagstaff, as measured by the percentage of time in which the humidity comfort level is muggy, oppressive, or miserable, does not vary significantly over the course of the year, remaining a virtually constant 0% throughout.

JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecJul 30%Jul 30%drydry
The percentage of time spent at various humidity comfort levels, categorized by dew point: dry < 55°friend < comfortable < 60°friend < humid < 65°friend < muggy < 70°friend < oppressive < 75°friend < miserable.

Humidity
We base the humidity comfort level on the dew point, as it determines whether perspiration will evaporate from the skin, thereby cooling the body. Lower dew points feel drier and higher dew points feel more humid. Unlike temperature, which typically varies significantly between night and day, dew point tends to change more slowly, so while the temperature may drop at night, a muggy day is typically followed by a muggy night.
Phoenix experiences some seasonal variation in the perceived humidity.

The muggier period of the year lasts for 2.7 months, from July 1 to September 23, during which time the comfort level is muggy, oppressive, or miserable at least 6% of the time. The muggiest day of the year is August 14, with muggy conditions 23% of the time.

The least muggy day of the year is December 3, when muggy conditions are essentially unheard of.

JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecDec 30%Dec 30%Aug 1423%Aug 1423%Jul 16%Jul 16%Sep 236%Sep 236%oppressiveoppressivemuggymuggyhumidhumidcomfortablecomfortabledrydry
The percentage of time spent at various humidity comfort levels, categorized by dew point: dry < 55°friend < comfortable < 60°friend < humid < 65°friend < muggy < 70°friend < oppressive < 75°friend < miserable.

Tl;dr

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don't know crap about dew points. I was just in Florida, in the Keys specifically. I saw the most soaking wet UPS driver I've ever seen in my life. 95 degrees Friday, with lots of humidity and dew points, said it felt like 103. We get that weather in the Mid-Atlantic states, but it was god damned ridiculous down there. Seemed worse, I would say those boys and girls in the southeast have it worse in summer.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I don't know crap about dew points. I was just in Florida, in the Keys specifically. I saw the most soaking wet UPS driver I've ever seen in my life. 95 degrees Friday, with lots of humidity and dew points, said it felt like 103. We get that weather in the Mid-Atlantic states, but it was god damned ridiculous down there. Seemed worse, I would say those boys and girls in the southeast have it worse in summer.
I'm in the southeast and recently saw an RV with Arizona plates at a gas station. I asked him what he thought about the heat in the south. He said he was ready to get his :censored2: back to Arizona.

rod

Retired 22 years

I was in Key West one time and the hi for the day was 45 degrees. I've never seen so many cold people in my life. The UPS drivers had layers of sweatshirts on. One of the funniest thing I've ever seen. The next day it was back in the 80's.

gorilla75jdw

I'm in Nashville Tennessee , and when it's 98 degrees outside , we usually have high humidity levels as well , it makes for an awful sweaty wet day . I wish we had the dry heat , instead of the high humidity we normally have .

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Did he sheet a few stops and have u run them off?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Key west is a craphole

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Key west is a craphole

IMG_1498.GIF