How bad

old levi's

blank space
At the stop, leave your headlights on, turn on the cab light, hit the flashers. I held my Surefire flashlight in front of my chest pointing downward so I was walking in a pool of light but my body was also illuminated enough that someone could see I was carrying a package, packages.

ouanling

Record breaking online sales this weekend. Kiss your wife and kids, Boys, and tell them you’ll see them in January.

In canada its dead. We came in saturday.. my run had 50 stops after removing commercial. I had to pick stops on other runs and left with just 80.. Most PVD's had barely nothing. I had to basically crawl all day to not finish in 5hrs

Even with free money every month, people are out of $

Est.1998

In canada its dead. We came in saturday.. my run had 50 stops after removing commercial. I had to pick stops on other runs and left with just 80.. Most PVD's had barely nothing. I had to basically crawl all day to not finish in 5hrs

Even with free money every month, people are out of $
That may be due to the fact UPS was paying us time and a half on Saturday.
UPS likes to hold out when we're on ot. Today probably will be different.
The week definitely will be because all the orders for black Friday were going through on Friday and this weekend.
Now comes the time to pickup and ship.

The week definitely will be because all the orders for black Friday were going through on Friday and this weekend.
We had drivers and punched out at 10:00 on Saturday

Seymour Packages

Yep. Ran an apt building on my route on Friday that normally has around 40 pieces. It had 7. Saturday it had 61 pieces. Walked them ALL to the door. There are ways to get around UPS' cheap scumbaggery.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That stuff was picked up and moved through the system Friday Saturday and Sunday. That’s why today will be a :censored2: show.

ManInBrown

Well normally I do two live pickups same trailer, bring them back to the building. Meal. Then I bobtail to pull a night load out of a satellite building. Then bring an empty back and go home. I’m being told I might have to stop at an extra cpu to make it 3 live pickups. I’m not happy about that one bit.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If peak season were 3 and a half weeks, like normal, I'd agree with all the people saying to suck it up. Since we're going on, what? 9 months of peak this year? Yeah, screw that. I don't know about the rest of you, I don't have much of a life outside of work, but I require some amount of time to maintain what I have. Man does not live by bread alone.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well normally I do two live pickups same trailer, bring them back to the building. Meal. Then I bobtail to pull a night load out of a satellite building. Then bring an empty back and go home. I’m being told I might have to stop at an extra cpu to make it 3 live pickups. I’m not happy about that one bit.
You poor overworked thing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are gonna push start time back 10 minutes. Make sure we get it all wrapped up and you guys get a smooth start to your day.

30 minutes after start time......trucks blown out. Nowhere to put packages. Stuff still coming down the belt. Just get out of here and get started.