How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

He thinks he's being clever by trying to trick people into believing we're going to strike if they vote no.

Just another scare tactic, the pushover company shills are trying it all over the place. He knows full well there won't be a strike even if it's voted down the first time.
5xtDarC0XyqmUhD5eDK.gif

Undertow

I'll bring a cooler full of beer Aug 1. Just tell me when and where!!!
If the heat index reaches a high threshold, I'd pack mostly water.

August 1st? I'd rather allow an extension as gesture of good faith to the customers while Hoffa and the company waste time trying to put lipstick on essentially the same old pig. Come November 1st, set a hard and firm date for a strike on the day after Thanksgiving. If there isn't a significantly better offer on the table in that three to four week run up, then I'll bring a cooler full of beer.

Tony Q

He thinks he's being clever by trying to trick people into believing we're going to strike if they vote no.

Just another scare tactic, the pushover company shills are trying it all over the place. He knows full well there won't be a strike even if it's voted down the first time.
There is nothing clever about it. I just changed my mind. I have listened to you all so much you have changed my mind. I think you should hold out for more. I think its in your best interests to vote no and send a message to both sides that you want more. No 22.4, catch up raises, 15 an hour starting wages and no two tier. Vote no

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is nothing clever about it. I just changed my mind. I have listened to you all so much you have changed my mind. I think you should hold out for more. I think its in your best interests to vote no and send a message to both sides that you want more. No 22.4, catch up raises, 15 an hour starting wages and no two tier. Vote no
GTFO

tenor (43).gif

Tony Q

I know for one you of all people are ready to VOTE NO. Use your huge following on this forum to let this thing go back to the table. I know yo would walk the line in the inevitable. I can also tell you have the money because you are not at work a lot, and posting all day on here. You obviously have your finances in order. You are a leader. Lets vote no.

I know for one you of all people are ready to VOTE NO. Use your huge following on this forum to let this thing go back to the table. I know yo would walk the line in the inevitable. I can also tell you have the money because you are not at work a lot, and posting all day on here. You obviously have your finances in order. You are a leader. Lets vote no.
People do not follow me. They are around me because they are like minded.

I shouldn't even GAF about this contract.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Okay you like ups. I for one hate the prick mentality of UPS upper management. They micro manage everyone from a cubical, while you are in the trenches. You don't hate this company by now you are either. brown nose or you haven't been here long.
I don't even know who my supervisor is. This isn't about hate, it's about not accepting concessions.

Stop trying to trick people into thinking a no vote means they're going to lose money. It means more negotiations and a better contract.

Just sit down and STFU.

542thruNthru

This thread is a joke. Just trolling and fear-mongering. Everyone knows there will be no strike and on top of that no one is really saying we should strike.

Everyone has the right to vote how they like. A NO vote does not mean a strike. It means fix this S*. Stop being a cry baby just because the members don't see the contract as a win like you do.