How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I know, I know, it's not work related; But I couldn't resist. Okay, here's one from work.
100_2042.jpg
100_4341.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This Florida Soft Shelled Turtle crossed the street while I was making residential deliveries. I jumped out of the pkg car and snapped away. This guy jumped at me as I got these close ups. Like at that beautiful face.
100_1995.jpg
100_1997.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cement, can I ask you a dumb question? Is Photobucket in BC or is it a seperate program?

I wasn't kidding, I really don't know how to do some of this stuff.:surprised: It took me forever to figure out how to download pics to my albums. And to the forums.

UPSNewbie

Cement, can I ask you a dumb question? Is Photobucket in BC or is it a seperate program?

I wasn't kidding, I really don't know how to do some of this stuff.:surprised: It took me forever to figure out how to download pics to my albums. And to the forums.

photobucket.com :wink2:

Sweet. Me and cementups posted at the same time.

Big Babooba

DR bag...mailbox...next stop.
Actually there is a drop box on the left. I had a lady with a driveway 10 times as bad as this one call in a concern this week because I'm bagging and leaving her packages on the side of her 1/2 mile driveway. She wants them in her garage and nowhere else. Her car has AWD She can't understand why my truck can't negotiate her two 180 degree turns while driving uphill on her unplowed driveway. center manager said to record them as emergency conditions until the driveway is cleared. She calls every winter and hasn't caught on yet.