HR Number for San Bernardino or Ontario Hub (California)

ups901

Brown is my Crown
Hello every one im Ramone from St Louis and im moving to Socal next month for an educational purpose but im trying to keep my job. I love UPS. ive been working here for 3 years and yes i understand i lose all seniority but i dont care.. Ups dont allow customer centers to recieve calls anymore which is making the mission impossible. if any of you employers can give me your HR number in San Bern or Ontario i will really appreciate it..

Nostromo

?? Don't you have an Hr person to talk to in your hub/center? And if you're going to move to SoCal didn't you find out about transferring?

Sent using Morse code

ups901

Brown is my Crown
hey Nostromo yess i talked with my Hr in my hub and ive fillin out paper work for transferring. but the last step is getting into contact with an Hr in Socal..

ups901

Brown is my Crown
lol.. she wont trust me!.. i have to get the number myself. my hub isnt an caring hub like every one elses lol

UPSGUY72

lol.. she wont trust me!.. i have to get the number myself. my hub isnt an caring hub like every one elses lol

Make a complaint to someone higher ups in the chain. Either by calling the help line. or sending the president a email.

Stop letting then walk all over you...