trickpony1

Your- it belongs to you.
You're- a contraction of the words "you" and "are".

Example: I bet you're glad your packages arrived today.

I know it's confusing.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Your- it belongs to you.
You're- a contraction of the words "you" and "are".

Example: I bet you're glad your packages arrived today.

I know it's confusing.
giphy.gif

Great job saving the world !!!!!!

upschuck

Is this that hard, call your supervisor, if you don't want to call him/her, call your manager, if not him, I guess you'll have to eat a NCNS. Those are your 3 choices, pick one.

@burrheadd Reading comprehension. I explicitly stated I would but dont see him as we have different jobs.

@hefferman

"the supervisors" Well he sure as :censored2: wasnt talking about our specific one because we both mentioned by name how we needed to get this dudes number since he had just been assigned to our area.

"It is not that complicated. Every building and shift has a specific number for staffing ises."

You would think so right? I was trying to figure out if there were official channels to find specific numbers such as these but I suppose not. Ill just have to run into the gu and get the number and that of another workplace superior.

Attachments

• 9ccc8214-3fa0-47db-a674-5672e79398f7.png
    9ccc8214-3fa0-47db-a674-5672e79398f7.png
    599.5 KB · Views: 202

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A5CA44D9-7E00-494A-8361-5984BA8D4407.gif
But by the way this thread :censored2:ing degenerated Im guessing no one else has heard of, or has no way to find a specific late line lmfao. Ill jusy have to grab the junior managers number

I know how to get it
@burrheadd Reading comprehension. I explicitly stated I would but dont see him as we have different jobs.

@hefferman

"the supervisors" Well he sure as :censored2: wasnt talking about our specific one because we both mentioned by name how we needed to get this dudes number since he had just been assigned to our area.

"It is not that complicated. Every building and shift has a specific number for staffing ises."

You would think so right? I was trying to figure out if there were official channels to find specific numbers such as these but I suppose not. Ill just have to run into the gu and get the number and that of another workplace superior.

Or, you could just show up on time

@Burrhead actually it is because otherwise Id leave a child alone for 6 hours, hence why Im hoping her cousin comes through
Also how to get what? The late line number for my specific hub?
And getting to work on time today is not the issue, it is the fact that I have a personal conflict, hnce why I started this thread. If you mean getting to work on time to avoid the need to get the numbers of others, well. Id rather get their numbers on the offchance Im late.
Reading comprehension man

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F13DA7DA-7087-475A-93BD-83A747910839.gif
@Burrhead actually it is because otherwise Id leave a child alone for 6 hours, hence why Im hoping her cousin comes through
Also how to get what? The late line number for my specific hub?
And getting to work on time today is not the issue, it is the fact that I have a personal conflict, hnce why I started this thread. If you mean getting to work on time to avoid the need to get the numbers of others, well. Id rather get their numbers on the offchance Im late.
Reading comprehension man

WAT!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

@hefferman

You would ask your boss for the number in case you need to call out sick.
If you don't call the main number and call your supervisor instead, that pisses off the full time sups.
Just say your supervisor is off and you text him and he doesn't answer, what do you think is going to happen ??
Are you going to call and wake him up when you're suppose to call the main number anyways ??
This happened a lot when trying to book off in my center., worse now with Saturday deliveries and scattered management schedule.

You are going to do what you want anyways so I don't care.

Box Ox

A coworker recently told me about a late line, a number to call if youre going to be late. My manager seems to appreciate, but be annoyed by, when I call in to tell him im gonna be 10-30 minutes late. He's a busy guy, runs our whole wall, Id rather not bother him.

My genius method whenever I knew I’d be late as a preloader:

Texted my FT sup ASAP that I’d probably be in the ballpark of “X” minutes late. For the record and review at his leisure. Nobody ever answered the building lines before the sort.