Hub Running a Sort on Memorial Day

P

pickup

Yup Edison NJ has a Monday sort., saddlebrook nj and Parsippanny NJ have their usual Sunday Sorts and Meadowlands has a special Sunday sort scheduled.

All sorts need Feeder drivers.

Johney

Sun-Thurs feeder drivers here get Sunday night off as holiday and work Monday night. Mon-Fri guys have Monday night off holiday, but if asked to work Monday....double time + holiday pay.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Sun-Thurs feeder drivers here get Sunday night off as holiday and work Monday night. Mon-Fri guys have Monday night off holiday, but if asked to work Monday....double time + holiday pay.
Only Holidays I don't work are Christmas and the 4th. Good money to be had. Hard to pass up almost $100 an hour.

ManInBrown

Only Holidays I don't work are Christmas and the 4th. Good money to be had. Hard to pass up almost $100 an hour.
It’s actually very easy. I’m the complete opposite. I don’t work one single holiday, including Saturdays during peak. No Black Friday, not one Saturday during peak, and not one other holiday. Can’t take it with ya when you die.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
It’s actually very easy. I’m the complete opposite. I don’t work one single holiday, including Saturdays during peak. No Black Friday, not one Saturday during peak, and not one other holiday. Can’t take it with ya when you die.
No you can't my Brother. I like where your head is at. I have some co workers who gets paid out for unused vacations in December. I am not that ignorant. That's what a Christmas fund is for.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If we get a repeat of peak 2017 Sunday through Saturday I might work every voluntary day to get some sweet double and bump up my net worth but for a single day like memorial day they can go shove it.