Huge Strike Fund….NOT

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I'll be walking around Aldi's parking lot looking for stray carts

VmPUHJ79ZH0-Ou5jdUI87-med_dEz-x9gVeTdRMA2C0.jpg

I GOT ONE MORE

If we do strike, what will happen to our health benefits? Anyone know?
Probably nothing if an agreement is reached.
If you strike, you will not be receiving benefits, or accruing time for seniority or PTO.
You will have health insurance, but you will be responsible for its full cost (unless the employer, such as in a new contract or otherwise settling the strike, agrees to retroactively count the time out on strike as time employed for some or all purposes).

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Probably nothing if an agreement is reached.
If you strike, you will not be receiving benefits, or accruing time for seniority or PTO.
You will have health insurance, but you will be responsible for its full cost (unless the employer, such as in a new contract or otherwise settling the strike, agrees to retroactively count the time out on strike as time employed for some or all purposes).

"Wrong on so many levels"...as usual...:consoling:

Ever heard of the NLRA..read it sometimes if you have the time...

Fenris

You will have insurance as long as you don’t cross the pick line and show up to picket get a hold of your business agent for any other details.
Do you have to show up to the picket line? I forget his name, bit if the dude who insisted he was going to spend the strike on Cabo doesn't show, no insurance? Don't care about him, but for folks who legitimately had stuff scheduled a bit of a bummer

Thebrownblob

Do you have to show up to the picket line? I forget his name, bit if the dude who insisted he was going to spend the strike on Cabo doesn't show, no insurance? Don't care about him, but for folks who legitimately had stuff scheduled a bit of a bummer
Yes, if you want to get paid and you want insurance hopefully no one trips and breaks their arm while he’s in Cabo not supporting his union brothers and sisters….