Huge Strike Fund….NOT

Thebrownblob

Probably nothing if an agreement is reached.
If you strike, you will not be receiving benefits, or accruing time for seniority or PTO.
You will have health insurance, but you will be responsible for its full cost (unless the employer, such as in a new contract or otherwise settling the strike, agrees to retroactively count the time out on strike as time employed for some or all purposes).
If you don’t know what you’re talking about why don’t you quit spreading BS?

PT Car Washer

Yep.

Gotta pull (daily) strike duty.

And trust me.... it will be meticulously documented.

I hear you on that.

It's not like members haven't had any sort of advance warning.... before scheduling any other plans.

Just say'n.
Working in a large Hub operation, we did not have daily strike duty. I think I was scheduled twice for strike duty but attended all of the rallies.

I GOT ONE MORE

More misinformation or is it miss information??
LOL

I believe some of you (or we) are starting to worry/wonder about your livelihoods.

Attachments

• IMG_1296.jpeg
    IMG_1296.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 28

Thebrownblob

More misinformation or is it miss information??
LOL

I believe some of you (or we) are starting to worry/wonder about your livelihoods.
You’re an idiot, in1997 I went back to work as a part timer, the next year I doubled my yearly income double shifting as much as I wanted. In 2000 I was offered one of the 22.3 jobs that were won in the 97 contract. The same day I was offered a driver position. Took the drivers position, and it has been steady wage growth. None of that would’ve been possible without the union pushing the company. Keep spreading your BS.

I GOT ONE MORE

You’re an idiot, in1997 I went back to work as a part timer, the next year I doubled my yearly income double shifting as much as I wanted. In 2000 I was offered one of the 22.3 jobs that were won in the 97 contract. The same day I was offered a driver position. Took the drivers position, and it has been steady wage growth. None of that would’ve been possible without the union pushing the company. Keep spreading your BS.
Ok

Red Headed Stranger

If you get over $600
Unfortunately, every dollar you receive as strike pay is taxable as earned income. The union is not required to issue a 1099 unless they pay out $600 or more, but according to the tax law, it is all taxable in the eyes of the government for us commoners. If you check your tax software, the answer is: "Yes. The IRS requires that you report all of your income, even if it's less than $600 and you didn't get a tax form for it."