Hybrids

davidix

Every contract the company is going to take something and give something. It's a business..these people want everything spoon fed. I wish I had 7 weeks of vacation like old timer next to me in his 80 stops too. But I dont. But I will gladly have them alleviate some bulk off my route.

These hybrids aren't replacing us either. Theres plenty of work and not enough drivers as it is. They deserve 9.5 protection? Why exactly do they deserve that? Swing drivers have been getting hammered for years and years. These guys won't even work 5 days a week in their cake ass bulk stops and a few stops here and there.

So what am I missing exactly?

Indecisi0n

TatteredCheeryBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Every contract the company is going to take something and give something. It's a business..these people want everything spoon fed. I wish I had 7 weeks of vacation like old timer next to me in his 80 stops too. But I dont. But I will gladly have them alleviate some bulk off my route.

These hybrids aren't replacing us either. Theres plenty of work and not enough drivers as it is. They deserve 9.5 protection? Why exactly do they deserve that? Swing drivers have been getting hammered for years and years. These guys won't even work 5 days a week in their cake ass bulk stops and a few stops here and there.

You are missing the fact that you have to put in your time before you get the perks. Welcome to the real world. When you have worked 25 years like the old timer next to you you will get your 7 weeks vacation (that is if you fight for decent contracts unlike what is going on with the union now). Believe it or not seniority is a good thing.

542thruNthru

They deserve 9.5 protection? Why exactly do they deserve that? Swing drivers have been getting hammered for years and years. These guys won't even work 5 days a week in their cake ass bulk stops and a few stops here and there.

Well from this sentence alone I'd say you're missing a lot!

Poop Head

Judge me.

I signed your name on the hybrid bid sheet

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Did you just find this out

Box Ox

jqsuvk.jpg

BiggieBrown

You are missing the fact that you have to put in your time before you get the perks. Welcome to the real world. When you have worked 25 years like the old timer next to you you will get your 7 weeks vacation (that is if you fight for decent contracts unlike what is going on with the union now). Believe it or not seniority is a good thing.

Seniority is crap.
Benefits and rewards should be based on merit and performance, not simply who has been hanging around the longest like a tick on UPS's ass.
I've seen enough idiots at my center with "seniority" and the crap they get away with to know better.
The only thing the union seems to be good for is protecting incompetent, lazy morons who would get fired anywhere else.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Seniority is crap.
Benefits and rewards should be based on merit and performance, not simply who has been hanging around the longest like a tick on UPS's ass.
I've seen enough idiots at my center with "seniority" and the crap they get away with to know better.
The only thing the union seems to be good for is protecting incompetent, lazy morons who would get fired anywhere else.

Yeah great idea

Let’s move all the ass kissers and runners to the top of the seniority list

SMH

F

Frankie's Friend

Seniority is crap.
That must be why you are still on here posting?

F

Frankie's Friend

Yeah great idea

Let’s move all the ass kissers and runners to the top of the seniority list

SMH
It won't really matter because in a short time theyll be fired for rolling pkgs, too many (or a severe) accident(s), or will go into management.

Then the consistant, mature, and safe drivers will still be the backbone of the service we provide.
Screenshot_20190407-084658_Chrome.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Seniority is crap.
F53A6140-FA9D-4E6F-B806-01FDA255F37F.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Seniority is crap.
You dont even know who your steward is, how can you know anything about what a union is good for?
No I don't even know who the shop steward is. I know it's one of the drivers but the drivers were gone at that point.
I didn't touch the write up my PT sup wrote RTS on it.
And I don't know the local number but we're in Oklahoma if that tells you anything.
It's just discouraging to be treated like this to work hard every day and try to do a good job and then be written up for something that clearly does not deserve this kind of response.
tenor (9).gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The only thing the union seems to be good for is protecting incompetent, lazy morons who would get fired anywhere else
You mean like you?
Are warning letters a big deal?
I got one a few weeks ago for driving a truck away from the propane pump with the hose still attached...

What'dyabringmetoday???

Seniority is crap.
Yet you don't resign? Odd. Lol.