Hybrids

Zowert

Gee--I wonder what generation this guy is from? He wants it all NOW---he must be one of them ...........

You’re right, you can’t have everything now. This I learned from a generation that could buy a house for $15,000 in their twenties and have it be worth $500k by the time they reach 60. My old man (a baby boomer) had his $14,500 home paid off by the early 80’s. Its now worth 3/4 of a million.

He loves to talk about how entitled millennials are.

rod

Retired 22 years
You’re right, you can’t have everything now. This I learned from a generation that could buy a house for $15,000 in their twenties and have it be worth $500k by the time they reach 60. My old man (a baby boomer) had his $14,500 home paid off by the early 80’s. Its now worth 3/4 of a million.

He loves to talk about how entitled millennials are.
Why don't you buy some of the Bitcoin crap? Apparently you can get rich on that stuff over night. P.S. I was also only pulling in $6 bucks an hour before taxes when I bought my first house. Most everyone else I hung around with were paying 27 to 35 thousand for a house. I paid 15 for my first one knowing I was just starting out and with luck and hard work things would get better. I worked for and EARNED everything I own and never cried about wanting it handed to me.