I believe Romney will win what will be the vote split?

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, the world has seen how Romney answers questions in Poland ! Too sad to even laugh about ! ;)

I guess "shut up or put up" is also a good answer at home.
Good enough for you and the other c9ners anyways.

texan

I don't care about the tax returns. In fact I prefer he keep them hidden and let the Obama campaign grow the specter of unfair tax code that allows the uber rich to exploit the system. Let people's imagination run wild with it. Now with that in mind, one would think Romney couldn't wait to get it out there. But hey, those are the decisions both campaigns have to weigh.

Sounds like an opening for someone to implement the fair tax. May it be so:
FairTax | American for Fair Taxation | Tax Reform Solutions | Consumption Tax - Americans For Fair Taxation

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, the world has seen how Romney answers questions in Poland ! Too sad to even laugh about ! ;)

I guess "shut up or put up" is also a good answer at home.
Good enough for you and the other c9ners anyways.
To re-hash old dog poop....Romney was asked a question and he answered it honestly. If they didn't want an answer, why did they ask? Even the Brits were complaining for 2 weeks about what Romney brought up.....Piers Morgan said so.
Romney did nothing wrong......like fondling the queen as Mooch did.

moreluck

golden ticket member
To re-hash old dog poop....Romney was asked a question and he answered it honestly. If they didn't want an answer, why did they ask? Even the Brits were complaining for 2 weeks about what Romney brought up.....Piers Morgan said so.
Romney did nothing wrong......like fondling the queen as Mooch did.
You should be used to put up or shut up.....we demand it of you all the time !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The article was written two months before the 08 election. Obviously the public cared little about his time at Columbia that was superceded by his exemplary record at Harvard. What has happened to make Columbia any more important now?

Desperation. They know they have a weak candidate in MITTENS, and they need all the garbage they can find. What they forget is that MITTENS isnt liked by the majority of americans and no matter what they have thrown against the wall this year, it isnt moving the dial in their direction one bit.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ROMNEY loses before the western parts of the country is even counted.

HE loses Florida, OHIO, IOWA, PENNS, North Carolina and its all over. OBAMA leads in all those states and pulling away.

Good luck backing a dead horse.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If the fix is in as you state then why is this happening.............
[h=1]Welfare voter push has GOP crying foul[/h]The state has mailed out voter registration letters to nearly 500,000 welfare recipients, in a push sparked by a group led by former ACORN bigwigs that critics say is a naked bid to boost Democrats at the polls in November.
“I would refute any effort to portray this as a Democratic get-out-the-vote effort,” said Marilyn Chase, an assistant secretary of the Executive Office of Health and Human Services. “And I’d reframe it as an intent on the part of a state agency to comply with what’s mandated by federal law.”
John Feehery, a Washington, D.C.-based GOP consultant, scoffed at the claim.
“What a crock,” Feehery said. “So the fix is in, huh? This is an inside job. The settlement seems like it’s a case of (Gov. Deval) Patrick finding a way to help his friends, Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren.”
... Demos, a liberal group leading a national charge to enroll welfare recipients. Demos — which was started in the 1990s and lists Barack Obama on its founding board of directors — has sued nine states, including the battlegrounds of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nevada, according to Demos lawyer Lisa Danetz.
Cases are still pending in Nevada, Pennsylvania and Louisiana, which is fighting the suit. Settlements have been reached in Ohio, Missouri, New Mexico, Indiana and Georgia. Meanwhile, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado and Mississippi have all agreed to comply without being sued.