I can’t stand you UPS guys

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Had a customer go off on me yesterday for a late package. It was for a rather large apartment complex, the address was correct but there was no unit number. So I sheeted it APT on Monday. Delivered it yesterday and since it was signature required I had to meet the customer. The first thing this dude says when he answers the door, “This was supposed to be here yesterday!”

“Sorry sir, I didn’t have a unit number to deliver it to.”

He then insisted I should’ve tried harder to reach him. I asked him if I should’ve knocked on every door in the complex and his reply, “if that’s what it takes yes!”

“Okay, have a nice day sir!”

He couldn’t leave it at that, before slamming his door his exact words.. “I guess this is what I should expect from idiots who get paid minimum wage to carry boxes around. God, I CANT STAND YOU UPS GUYS!” I literally LOL’d as he slammed his door, which probably :censored2: him off more.

This made me wonder, when a package is going to an apartment and there’s no unit number on the shipping label is that on our end or did the customer forget to enter their apt # when they ordered it? I always thought it was a somewhat common mistake people made while shopping online. Does anyone know if this is ever a UPS friend-up?
Says the guy in his apartment pissed off at the world.

Maplewood

:censored2: that :censored2:. I try to leave that :censored2: behind if i can. Otherwise i prerecord it and stop complete on my way in so they dont call in crying to get me to re-attempt.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know he's still "out there" and I promised him I would never move on until he did leave for good. So I guess I'm still stuck posting Irrelevant Youtube videos.
tenor-1.gif

Zowert

If he ever gets 2 packages, send one to an access point and send another to a different access point.

Haha, guess what! I have two packages from Amazon for him today. I have three access points to choose from, I am so tempted to do it. But if I do he’s gonna call 1800 pick ups and complain. This dude seems like the type that will go out of his way to make other people’s lives just as miserable as his.

Anyway, I could DR it at his front door. But if he’s not home then I’m picking the AP furthest away. I hope he gets stuck behind a UPS truck blocking a street on his way there tomorrow.