I can’t stand you UPS guys

ajax25

Haha I was delivering in the hood on a route once and this wanna be gangster started talking :censored2: about how my job sucked and how I was stupid because I had to work. Him and his buddies laughed. I said “yeah but I made almost $100 G’s last year.” I can’t make this up, the next thing out of his mouth was “yo can you get me a job?” His “buddies” started cracking up I just laughed and said “nah this job is stupid and it sucks” and hopped in my package car and drove off

Zowert

Haha I was delivering in the hood on a route once and this wanna be gangster started talking :censored2: about how my job sucked and how I was stupid because I had to work. Him and his buddies laughed. I said “yeah but I made almost $100 G’s last year.” I can’t make this up, the next thing out of his mouth was “yo can you get me a job?” His “buddies” started cracking up I just laughed and said “nah this job is stupid and it sucks” and hopped in my package car and drove off

I’m surprised he believed you. My friends don’t even believe me when I tell them how much top rate drivers make an hour. I ask them “how much did you think UPS drivers made?” My buddy thought we were getting around $14 an hour lol! I’m like, bro... you know we are union.

barnyard

KTM rider
not a ups mistake

I disagree. When it was scanned for a PAL label, it should have been detoured to a clerk. We have been doing EDD and all that long enough that the database knows which are apartments or trailer parks or whatever. These should go to the clerk 1st, ACd and the revenue collected for the AC.

It is ridiculous that with the database that UPS has, we still take out bad addresses or packages that need a suite/apt/trailer number. This is UPS not doing the work they ought to be doing.