I don't if I told you guys this, but I'm on holiday this week. :-D

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
*Know...(can't edit the Title)

I got something to say here and I'll make it brief because time stands still for no one.

I'm a fair spell away from home (I won't say where to protect the guilty).

My GPS guided me to this location that took me through all these residential streets. I'm driving along and I spy those 4-ways and big brown truck. That always brings a smile to my face. Seeing a fellow brother or sister out there humpin' pies.

As I approach the driver is walking to this gorgeous old Victorian home. He is a big farm boy looking kid. Handsome fella, he has this shoebox size package he scanned and is just swinging his arms.... he approaches a very nice enclosed porch with 8 or so wood stepped porch and just frisbees the package from the yard/sidewalk onto the porch and turns and walks back to his package car with a serious scowl on his face.

I have to admit my friends... it hurt your beloved message mate's heart seeing that.

Anyways, stay positive out there. Hand to Service. Those customers are exactly why you own a Corvette, GTO, Harley or Cabin.

Maybe I should of grown a pair and stopped and said something right there. I fight myself inside not saying anything. Perhaps I am a sissy... I don't know, yet ol' Fitty doesn't deliver like that!

Have a great night!

Knothead

Yep.
f5cb383f320cd9abb64d5f2594bea78851066ee9beb0935fd76176d413a2d7d9.jpg

Box Ox

WHY GOD WHY!!

Boss Hog over at the Propaganda Ministry probably saw how bad things are looking for the total giveaway Contract and told him he'd be fired if he didn't up his post output.

Anyways, stay positive out there. Hand to Service. Those customers are exactly why you own a Corvette, GTO, Harley or Cabin.

UPSers will be owning a lot less if giveaway Contracts like the one you're pushing become the norm.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

I got something to say here and I'll make it brief because time stands still for no one.

My GPS guided me to this location that took me through all these residential streets. I'm driving along and I spy those 4-ways and big brown truck. That always brings a smile to my face. Seeing a fellow brother or sister out there humpin' pies.

As I approach the driver is walking to this gorgeous old Victorian home. He is a big farm boy looking kid. Handsome fella, he has this shoebox size package he scanned and is just swinging his arms.... he approaches a very nice enclosed porch with 8 or so wood stepped porch and just frisbees the package from the yard/sidewalk onto the porch and turns and walks back to his package car with a serious scowl on his face.

I have to admit my friends... it hurt your beloved message mate's heart seeing that.

Maybe I should of grown a pair and stopped and said something right there. I fight myself inside not saying anything. Perhaps I am a sissy... I don't know, yet ol' Fitty doesn't deliver like that!

Have a great night!
giphy.gif

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Hand to Surface! Haven't had one Gayle Cider!

Anyways Gang, I'll be heading to Kentucky and then Tennessee to see how they all like living it up/down there.

So I might not be on Brown Cafe for a few days.

I'll sure miss you guys and I know you'll miss me as well. No worries though, I'll be back.

All my love.

Fitbit App :)

Re-Raise

Have a great night!

5EF2A901-8F97-4EC0-B5E0-FEEEFDD0CA55.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Have a great night!
You into show tunes, fashion week, rainbow flags, etc? You seem very sensitive?
drel-gif.199872

ManInBrown

Have a great night!
Didn’t read one word

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Have a great night!
You from Europe?

In the USA we take vacation.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Have a great night!
your post bother me dave