I feel so dirty...

brett636

...because for the first time I asked for a democratic voting ballot. I quickly filled in the circle for Hillary along with a few other choice weak democrats and submitted my official vote. Now if only a few like minded conservatives can do the same we can keep this election going all the way to denver!

diesel96

...because for the first time I asked for a democratic voting ballot. I quickly filled in the circle for Hillary along with a few other choice weak democrats and submitted my official vote. Now if only a few like minded conservatives can do the same we can keep this election going all the way to denver!

While the rest of the world is busy fretting over the N.C.-Indiana election, a gaggle of republican conservative sheep, who obviously have been listening to too much Rush Lindbaugh, threw themselves off a cliff thanks to good ol' fashioned mass hysteria.
- First one sheep jumped to its death. Then stunned shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff. In the end, 450 dead republican sheep lay on top of one another in a billowy white pile. "Those who jumped later were saved as the pile got higher and the fall more cushioned", said one survivor named Brett636.
"There's nothing we can do. They're all wasted,"

brett636

While the rest of the world is busy fretting over the N.C.-Indiana election, a gaggle of republican conservative sheep, who obviously have been listening to too much Rush Lindbaugh, threw themselves off a cliff thanks to good ol' fashioned mass hysteria.
- First one sheep jumped to its death. Then stunned shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff. In the end, 450 dead republican sheep lay on top of one another in a billowy white pile. "Those who jumped later were saved as the pile got higher and the fall more cushioned", said one survivor named Brett636.
"There's nothing we can do. They're all wasted,"

No reason to be so bitter about this. You of all people should appreciate what I am trying to do here considering that Obama, in typical democrat fashion, doesn't want your primary vote to count. Since Obama is such a good communist he knows better than to allow his opposition to have a voice.

diesel96

No reason to be so bitter about this. You of all people should appreciate what I am trying to do here considering that Obama, in typical democrat fashion, doesn't want your primary vote to count. Since Obama is such a good communist he knows better than to allow his opposition to have a voice.

Relax....it's called sarcasm...lol
I'm not bitter, don't worry....you don't have to cling to your gun or religion.

I'm not sure if your refering to my primary vote to count in my state of FL....To tell you the truth I didn't bother voting knowing my vote was not going to count as we were led to believe. Many people I talk to didn't vote neither and there was no campaign push by the candidates. You know our majority Rep house members and (R)Gov Charlie Crist (potential vice-pres nominee) also had a hand in this debacle of moving up our primary date.

BrownShark

Banned

Brett,

Like the picture I painted of you in many posts, you post this and confirm to the the Brown blog that you are ******of political understanding.

I should say "ditto head", (ie:a mindless robot) told to commit an act of stupidity in light of the many people who have died to be able to have an opportunity to vote in a national election.

In your case, what does it matter that the democrats take the primary process to the convention??

This is the way it should be. All the states should have a chance to vote in a primary election.

Your real concern should be for McCain, he is the presumptive candidate for the republicans, yet he cannot obtain 100% of the republican votes in any primary.

In Penn, he failed to get 250 thousand votes from republicans, and those went to Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee and their not even in the race any longer.

In Indiana, he failed to get 25% of the republican votes and those as well went to Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee.

While you are playing with your right to vote, your candidate is having trouble earning all the eligible republican votes and that is not a good sign for McCain.

Obama will indeed get the dems nomination, and you will have wasted your time and energy following an overweight, drug addicted 3 time divorced narcisists silly game intended on nothing more than turning the election onto himself.

Its the mindless like you Brett, that follow this maroon over the cliff as described eloquently by Diesel.

Hillary will drop out in 2 weeks, the DNC will insure that.

Worrying about denver is a waste of time.

You should worry about how to get the 25% of republicans who wont vote for McCain to not vote for OBAMA.

Operation Chaos, which was only a cover to try and convince the "stupid" that crossover republicans in the early primaries were by design, was an idea of the RNC and RUSH.

By pretending to be asking republicans to cross over and vote for Hillary, they could disguise the fact that republicans were actually tired of BUSH and his policies and were going with a democrat in 08.

When the exit polling data came out of each state after Iowa, it was abundantly clear that republicans were crossing over and voting democratic.

It wasnt until early this year that the numbers began to tell a scary story to the republicans. The democrats were outvoting the republicans 3 to 1.

This trend continued in ALL states.

There isnt a single state in this primary race where more republicans voted than democrats.

To answer this, without ringing the panic bell, RUSH went on with his early version of Operation Chaos, only it was called "keep her in it to win it", at that stage, which was at the Texas primary, he was convinced that the republicans had a better chance of beating Hillary vs Obama.

It didnt matter, Hillary won the primary, but OBAMA won the caucuses in Texas. Rush's plan was INEFFECTIVE.

He modified his game to Operation Chaos in OHIO, but OBAMA was never going to win that state from the get go.

Hillary wins and RUSH takes credit for absolutely nothing. Hillary was going to win that state anyway.

North Carolina was a blowout.

Indiana was close and when final tallies are done, Obama will have only lost by about 9 thousand votes.

Again, Operation Chaos a complete failure.

Now, Hillary is poised for one more race and will be forced to drop out. No money, no support and the prospect of ruining her political future in the years to come by sticking around and complicating the process.

If she is smart, she and Obama will sit down and discuss her likelihood of being VP, this ticket would be UNSTOPPABLE.

McCain may select that closet "dyke" Rice, but it will not matter.

You started this thread by admitting "I feel so dirty"

You should be saying: "I FEEL SO USED"

Thank you for wasting your vote, as our country wastes young men and women in our armed forces in another country fighting for an opportunity for Iraqis to be able to vote in a legitimate election process, you here at home make a mockery out of ours.

I can only hope your proud of yourself.

Peace:peaceful:

Last edited by a moderator:

brett636

Brett,

Like the picture I painted of you in many posts, you post this and confirm to the the Brown blog that you are a mindless pinhead devoid of political understanding.

I should say "ditto head", (ie:a mindless robot) told to commit an act of stupidity in light of the many people who have died to be able to have an opportunity to vote in a national election.

To be honest I don't listen to Rush. Another talk radio show that I enjoy even more hosted by Dave Ramsey is on during the same time slot as Rush. Although Rush has such an enormous following, and is such a huge influence in this country that I couldn't help but learn about his operation chaos and what it was trying accomplish.

In your case, what does it matter that the democrats take the primary process to the convention??
To keep the political blood flowing. If it weren't for this long drawn out political battle the mainstream media may have never picked up the Rev. Wright controversy, the Bill Ayers connection, or the bitter comments by Barak Obama. I actually believe Barak is the weaker candidate of the two, but the longer Hillary stays in the less time the dems have to regroup after a nominee has been chosen. Lets not forget the continuing unraveling of the real Barak Obama.

This is the way it should be. All the states should have a chance to vote in a primary election.

Agreed, I don't see why we can't have a national primary like we do in the general election. I can only assume the reason we do it like this is so the candidates can focus their funds on individual states instead of of the entire nation for the primary season.

Your real concern should be for McCain, he is the presumptive candidate for the republicans, yet he cannot obtain 100% of the republican votes in any primary.

In Penn, he failed to get 250 thousand votes from republicans, and those went to Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee and their not even in the race any longer.

In Indiana, he failed to get 25% of the republican votes and those as well went to Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee.

While you are playing with your right to vote, your candidate is having trouble earning all the eligible republican votes and that is not a good sign for McCain.

Funny, last I checked McCain is the presumptive nominee, and has done no campaigning in any of the states you just mentioned. I saw plenty of Obama and Clinton ads and I saw 0 McCain ads. Lets not forget that plenty of conservatives such as myself voted across party lines to help keep this race going for the democrats.

Obama will indeed get the dems nomination, and you will have wasted your time and energy following an overweight, drug addicted 3 time divorced narcisists silly game intended on nothing more than turning the election onto himself.

Its the mindless like you Brett, that follow this maroon over the cliff as described eloquently by Diesel.

Hillary will drop out in 2 weeks, the DNC will insure that.

Worrying about denver is a waste of time.

You should worry about how to get the 25% of republicans who wont vote for McCain to not vote for OBAMA.

As it stands neither Clinton nor Obama will have the necessary delegate votes to get the nomination, so calling it for Obama is a bit premature. Despite outspending Clinton 4 to 1 in some areas Obama just can't put her away. Rumor has it Clinton is still fighting to seat the delegates from Florida and Michigan which would give her the lead in both the popular vote and the delegate votes. I don't agree with this move, but the prospects of a nuclear winter for the democratic party couldn't make me happier.

Operation Chaos, which was only a cover to try and convince the "stupid" that crossover republicans in the early primaries were by design, was an idea of the RNC and RUSH.

By pretending to be asking republicans to cross over and vote for Hillary, they could disguise the fact that republicans were actually tired of BUSH and his policies and were going with a democrat in 08.

When the exit polling data came out of each state after Iowa, it was abundantly clear that republicans were crossing over and voting democratic.

It wasnt until early this year that the numbers began to tell a scary story to the republicans. The democrats were outvoting the republicans 3 to 1.

This trend continued in ALL states.

There isnt a single state in this primary race where more republicans voted than democrats.

To answer this, without ringing the panic bell, RUSH went on with his early version of Operation Chaos, only it was called "keep her in it to win it", at that stage, which was at the Texas primary, he was convinced that the republicans had a better chance of beating Hillary vs Obama.

It didnt matter, Hillary won the primary, but OBAMA won the caucuses in Texas. Rush's plan was INEFFECTIVE.

He modified his game to Operation Chaos in OHIO, but OBAMA was never going to win that state from the get go.

Hillary wins and RUSH takes credit for absolutely nothing. Hillary was going to win that state anyway.

North Carolina was a blowout.

Indiana was close and when final tallies are done, Obama will have only lost by about 9 thousand votes.

Again, Operation Chaos a complete failure.

Now, Hillary is poised for one more race and will be forced to drop out. No money, no support and the prospect of ruining her political future in the years to come by sticking around and complicating the process.

If she is smart, she and Obama will sit down and discuss her likelihood of being VP, this ticket would be UNSTOPPABLE.

McCain may select that closet "dyke" Rice, but it will not matter.

You started this thread by admitting "I feel so dirty"

You should be saying: "I FEEL SO USED"

Thank you for wasting your vote, as our country wastes young men and women in our armed forces in another country fighting for an opportunity for Iraqis to be able to vote in a legitimate election process, you here at home make a mockery out of ours.

I can only hope your proud of yourself.

Peace:peaceful:
I will say I am very proud of myself and my actions. Based on all the angst I am picking up from your post I must have done some good otherwise you wouldn't have wasted all this time telling me how bad I was for what I did. Operation Chaos has been a huge success, and even attributed to Clinton's lead in my state of Indiana. While some democrats are calling for her to quit she is too busy in her power trip to listen to reason, and I say more power to her. Obama will not pick her for a running mate as she would not pick him. It all comes down to the fact that the Clintons are not known as quitters and Hillary is definitely not going to start now. This is despite the wishes of the DNC or Howard dean. Denver knows this and is preparing themselves for a riot infested week when the convention takes place. I say let the blood flow, as it will do this world a ton of good.

diesel96

Brett636 said:
Funny, last I checked McCain is the presumptive nominee, and has done no campaigning in any of the states you just mentioned.
Brett636 said:
Rumor has it Clinton is still fighting to seat the delegates from Florida and Michigan which would give her the lead in both the popular vote and the delegate votes. I don't agree with this move,
Contradictory statements........glad to hear you disagree, but this would make you happy if this becomes and on going issue.:nono2: By disrespecting your voting privledges, and your anxiousness of the GOP winning by default tells everyone your fears of the inevitability that McCain doesn't have a shot at the general election unless controversies and character smears surrounds the GOP campaign effort. I'll bet the groundwork is already set in place, the GOP media, blogs, staff and pundints are doing what they do best, rabid paparazzi tactics, hiding behind bushes,:stalker:,perpetuating lies ,myths and sound bites, digging up dirt on family members, relatives and associates.....etc....etc. Everthing but avoid the issues of substance that effect Americans. Remarkably, we are still talking defensively about flag-pins, muslin names, Rev's, and saluting or pledging the flag/anthems. I suggest your party does not exhaust all it's trivial mudslinging, otherwise the GOP will actually have to start talking about realtime issues.

av8torntn

diesel96;337469 Everthing but avoid the issues of substance that effect Americans. Remarkably said:
When I read this I remembered this joke someone sent me.

The difference between a Republican and a Democrat...

John Sidney McCain, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Barack (whose middle name shall not be spoken) Obama were walking down a Washington D.C. street when they came upon a homeless person. John McCain gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

Hillary was very impressed, so when they came upon another homeless person, she decided to help. She walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. She then reached into John McCain's pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for her administrative fees and gave the homeless person $5.

When they came upon yet another homeless person, Barack told the homeless person to 'have hope...change is coming'...and gave him nothing.

Now, do you understand the difference?

brett636

Contradictory statements........glad to hear you disagree, but this would make you happy if this becomes and on going issue.:nono2: By disrespecting your voting privledges, and your anxiousness of the GOP winning by default tells everyone your fears of the inevitability that McCain doesn't have a shot at the general election unless controversies and character smears surrounds the GOP campaign effort. I'll bet the groundwork is already set in place, the GOP media, blogs, staff and pundints are doing what they do best, rabid paparazzi tactics, hiding behind bushes,:stalker:,perpetuating lies ,myths and sound bites, digging up dirt on family members, relatives and associates.....etc....etc. Everthing but avoid the issues of substance that effect Americans. Remarkably, we are still talking defensively about flag-pins, muslin names, Rev's, and saluting or pledging the flag/anthems. I suggest your party does not exhaust all it's trivial mudslinging, otherwise the GOP will actually have to start talking about realtime issues.
Contradictory statements? What are you smoking? I can use my voting right for whatever purpose I deem necessary. Even if that means voting for a primary candidate who has no chance of getting my vote in Nov. I highlighted the word right for you to show that voting is not a privilege, but being a democrat I'm sure that is beyond your level of comprehension. Just look at how fast the DNC was to disenfranchise the voters of FL and MI over something so small as the moving of a primary date. Just like good little commies they want as few people involved in this process as possible. Now that stupid move is proving to be the worst decision they could have made if Clinton can get those delegates seated she will shut Barak Obama out of the nomination.

I know how you and BS like to blow off certain issues surrounding Obama as smears, lies, and ignoring the issues, but this is why all of it matters. Barak Obama is a relatively new person on the political scene, and not much was really known about him at the beginning of this campaign. With a short voting record to work with the American people has to look to the character of the man who wishes to be President of the United States. Character is very telling of how a person will act in given situations, but the real character of barak obama can be masked in well rehearsed speeches and campaign rhetoric. That is why certain issues like his racist pastor, his wife's statements, his friendships with unrepentant terrorists, and his own bitter comments shine light on the real character of barak obama. When it came to the lesser of two evils I believed Barak was the lesser evil, but with these revelations it appears barak is truly the greater evil of the two democrats.

The problem here is that both you and BS want to exclaim "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" as if it doesn't matter. Only that the man behind the curtain is the one running the show, and the one the American people should know well before they cast their votes in Nov. should barak be the nominee.

brett636

John Sidney McCain, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Barack (whose middle name shall not be spoken) Obama were walking down a Washington D.C. street when they came upon a homeless person. John McCain gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

Hillary was very impressed, so when they came upon another homeless person, she decided to help. She walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. She then reached into John McCain's pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for her administrative fees and gave the homeless person $5.

When they came upon yet another homeless person, Barack told the homeless person to 'have hope...change is coming'...and gave him nothing.

Good one! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wkmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8torntn

Good one! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Agreed, that is a good one!

But I still think McCain's approach would be more like Hillary than what is asscribed to him.

I also loved the

whose middle name shall not be spoken

Nice comedic touch there AV!
:happy-very:

Hey Brett,

Back to your "operation chaos" efforts, Hillary needs money to in order to maintain the fight. Care to donate?

Help Operation Chaos continue!
:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I think Operation Chaos has very little to do with the democratic primary and a whole lot to do with Rush's prodigious talent for self-promotion.
Keep in mind that this is the guy who failed to have any effect on the outcome of his own party's primary despite campaigning vigorously against McCain (I seem to remember that he and Coulter were going to turn their backs on the RNC if McCain got the nomination. How's that going btw?), yet now we are supposed to believe that he will be a deciding factor in the democratic primary? Seems like a bit of a stretch. It does manage to give his loyal listeners the illusion of relevance though, which is crucial to his ratings.

Really the whole thing is a no-lose proposition for Rush. If Obama wins in November (at this point I'm assuming he will get the nomination), he will blame the RNC for for nominating McCain over his objections while secretly being thrilled at having a Democratic president to vilify for 2 hours a day (ratings!). If McCain wins he will spend the next 4 years taking credit for the victory, no doubt claiming that "Operation Chaos" was instrumental in helping a weak republican candidate win the white house.

At the end of the day I don't think any of this is relevant unless you're one of the regular listeners who actually buys into his schtick. Judging by the results of the republican primary, that's a pretty small sample of the voting population.

av8torntn

yet now we are supposed to believe that he will be a deciding factor in the democratic primary? Seems like a bit of a stretch. .

I do not think this is the goal. I do not have the time to listen to his show but I have seen him on an interview and he gave the impression that he did not want the primary to be decided.

diesel96

Contradictory statements? What are you smoking? I can use my voting right for whatever purpose I deem necessary. Even if that means voting for a primary candidate who has no chance of getting my vote in Nov. I highlighted the word right for you to show that voting is not a privilege, but being a democrat I'm sure that is beyond your level of comprehension.

"In its 2000 ruling, Alexander v Mineta, the [U.S. Supreme] Court ... affirmed the district court's interpretation that our Constitution 'does not protect the right of all citizens to vote, but rather the right of all qualified citizens to vote.' And it's state legislatures that wield the power to decide who is 'qualified.'"

As a result, voting is not a right, but a privilege granted or withheld at the discretion of local and state governments.... Once again your comprehension of disrepecting your voting privledge has been demonstrated by your own statements.

In this society, voting is a privilege. Voting has always been a privilege, and in my most humble opinion, it should forever remain as such....
I'm not sure when this 'it's my right' ideology crept in, but the United States has never treated voting as a 'personal right.'... even in the early days of America, when voting was a privilege only afforded to Men, landowners, and Barons, there was a direct correlation between responsibility and privilege."

Findlaw.com
"Amidst the divisiveness of the United States Supreme Court's second foray into the 2000 Presidential election, it is easy to overlook the significance of the Court's earlier, unanimous ruling of December 4, 2000. A close reading of the decision in that case, Bush v. Palm Beach County Canvassing Board, reveals a clear consensus for what will strike many Americans as an outrageous proposition: there is no constitutional right to vote in a Presidential election. The fact that the state in which you reside even permits you to vote for electors is purely a matter of legislative grace."

Just look at how fast the DNC was to disenfranchise the voters of FL and MI over something so small as the moving of a primary date. Just like good little commies they want as few people involved in this process as possible. Now that stupid move is proving to be the worst decision they could have made if Clinton can get those delegates seated she will shut Barak Obama out of the nomination.

I can't speak for Michigan, but the DNC isn't to blame, they warned Florida's Republican governor, Charlie Crist, the prime player behind the state's acceleration of the primary calendar. But Crist isn't half the Florida story; Marco Rubio, a Jeb Bush protégé who runs the nearly 2-to-1 Republican Florida House, drove that bill through the legislature like it was a tax cut limited by law to top GOP donors.

brett636

I think Operation Chaos has very little to do with the democratic primary and a whole lot to do with Rush's prodigious talent for self-promotion.
Keep in mind that this is the guy who failed to have any effect on the outcome of his own party's primary despite campaigning vigorously against McCain (I seem to remember that he and Coulter were going to turn their backs on the RNC if McCain got the nomination. How's that going btw?), yet now we are supposed to believe that he will be a deciding factor in the democratic primary? Seems like a bit of a stretch. It does manage to give his loyal listeners the illusion of relevance though, which is crucial to his ratings.

Really the whole thing is a no-lose proposition for Rush. If Obama wins in November (at this point I'm assuming he will get the nomination), he will blame the RNC for for nominating McCain over his objections while secretly being thrilled at having a Democratic president to vilify for 2 hours a day (ratings!). If McCain wins he will spend the next 4 years taking credit for the victory, no doubt claiming that "Operation Chaos" was instrumental in helping a weak republican candidate win the white house.

At the end of the day I don't think any of this is relevant unless you're one of the regular listeners who actually buys into his schtick. Judging by the results of the republican primary, that's a pretty small sample of the voting population.

I couldn't disagree more with your analysis of the republican primary outcome. The only reason McCain got the nomination was due to a split conservative republican base. Evangelical Christians and Baptists were voting for Mike Huckabee while the rest of the conservative base was voting for Mitt Romney who is a Mormon. This religious divide kept the conservative base from voting in a truly conservative nominee. The dems think they are the only party who has to deal with a hard headed candidate when some republicans were begging Huckabee to drop out and allow Mitt to win the nomination. Had Huckabee not stuck around splitting the vote McCain's campaign would have gone the same way it did in 2000.

In fact some people seem to forget that Rush Limbaugh and talk radio was credited with the outrage over the McCain/Kennedy amnesty act. Talk radio got the conservative base so fired up they shut down the phone system at capitol hill. This angered Congress so much that right after the defeat of that bill they instantly began talking of bring back the Fairness Doctrine. This all took place just a few months before the republican primary so saying talk radio has no influence in this country really has no basis.

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Brett,

I think you're reading way too much into my post. I didn't offer an analysis of the republican primary, I said that Rush was unable to affect the outcome. I agree that Huckabee split the base and probably helped McCain win, the point is that Rush was unable to do anything about it, and the base is supposed to be his demographic.

Brett said:
In fact some people seem to forget that Rush Limbaugh and talk radio was credited with the outrage over the McCain/Kennedy amnesty act.

Sure he gets credit, mostly from himself. But he didn't create the outrage, he just got the word out on an issue that people would have been outraged about regardless of where they heard it from. Being a messenger(which Rush is) is a far cry from being a controller of political destiny (which is what he'd like to be).

Brett said:
saying talk radio has no influence in this country really has no basis.
In all fairness, I never said this. You live in this country, and talk radio clearly has an influence with you, so obviously talk radio has an influence in this country.
That's a far cry from saying that "Operation Chaos" will help determine the outcome of the general election.