I got a lot of questions!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Decades ago, We had a driver become an on-road sup.
He was always booking off for long weekends and raising suspicions.
Got tested and found guilty of riding the Columbian Rail Lines.
GONE

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Decades ago, We had a driver become an on-road sup.
He was always booking off for long weekends and raising suspicions.
Got tested and found guilty of riding the Columbian Rail Lines.
GONE
Yep, I've known too many that couldn't keep their noses clean.
Luckily for me, I never felt the need for harder drugs like coke and heroin.

Johney

We have had several employees both PT and FT that because of their actions were required to take a drug test. One guy failed and a package car driver refused. He retired shortly after that.
Refusing is the same as testing positive. Surprising he made it to retiring.

BrownArmy

If UPS drug-tested everyone in my center:

Center Manager - gone.

75% of FT Sups - gone.

60% of PT Sups - gone.

85% of Preload - gone.

100% of Unload - gone.

Shifters - gone.

Customer Counter dudes - gone.

50% of Drivers - gone.

75% of OMS - gone.

Security guards at shack - gone, and arrested.

It's the money.

Over disciplined0123

D
Say they tested someone and a FALSE positive came up. UPS fires this person and then the e,employee gets a lawyer, sues for wrongful termination, they come back months later with full back pay and UPS has to pay there lawyers too lawyer and UPS probably ends up paying a "non-disclosed" amount as well. So lets say 1% of drug tests come back as false positives. With UPS's massive work force, that is millions of dollars down the drain trying to fire people for false positives. That is why there are multiple pages in the teamster contract about drug testing. If they could drug test on a whim, it would be used to harass everyone constantly. Same reasoning behind no lie detector tests. False positives happen[/QUOTE. Dumbest thing I ever heard. Obviously this must be a past story that happened to you or mabey on the internet ( where everything is true)

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a newer feeder driver that got sent back to package after peak. Well, he figured since he was in package, he wouldn't get called to pee in a cup. He did get called and he admitted to partaking in the devil weed regularly since being sent back. They allowed him to attend drug classes. He still works in feeders, as far as I know.

PT Car Washer

We had a newer feeder driver that got sent back to package after peak. Well, he figured since he was in package, he wouldn't get called to pee in a cup. He did get called and he admitted to partaking in the devil weed regularly since being sent back. They allowed him to attend drug classes. He still works in feeders, as far as I know.
He was still in the Feeder classification and had a CDL. I can see that happening.

Gear

Parts on Order
If UPS drug-tested everyone in my center:

Center Manager - gone.

75% of FT Sups - gone.

60% of PT Sups - gone.

85% of Preload - gone.

100% of Unload - gone.

Shifters - gone.

Customer Counter dudes - gone.

50% of Drivers - gone.

75% of OMS - gone.

Security guards at shack - gone, and arrested.

It's the money.

You mother's are always forgetting about the mechanics
Mentioning the security guards and leaving out the mechs.

Dr.Brownz

Wrong not even close You made all that up didn’t you

They take 2 samples if 1 comes up dirty they test the 2nd one

Yes and that is more money to test it again. The driver in that scenario still gonna get backpay if they are out of service for any amount of time. I referenced said language and used my example as the reason why this language exists. I'm not wrong about anything