I hate this place.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ive been preloading for 2 years and I :censored2:ing hate it. Everyday is worse and worse and my supervisors are either bi polar smart-asses or hey I'm your buddy so you'll work fast for me right?

The insurance and paid vacations are great and they're the only reason I don't want to quit. So my question is this.

What happens if i just completely slow down? Like show up everyday on time and follow all rules but just not give a :censored2: about how fast I'm going and more focus quality like taping up packages and good load quality. Is there absolutely anything management can do?

Look I don't care if you think im some pusillanimous ass millennial or whatever I just want some answers because with this tendonitis in my knees and an umbilical Hernia at only 26 its either I'm bailing or working at a pace I can tolerate.

Any responses i appreciate
you got insurance go get those things checked out before they get worse

BUCN85

I remember when I hated pre load. 7 years of it. Then became a driver. And I remember they asked me if I could work a day of pre load and was like friend YEAH I WILL! It's just funny looking back at that job compared to driving. So much less stress. That day was like a grab @$$ day.

I remember when I hated pre load. 7 years of it. Then became a driver. And I remember they asked me if I could work a day of pre load and was like friend YEAH I WILL! It's just funny looking back at that job compared to driving. So much less stress. That day was like a grab @$$ day.
Bet you did not have some 19 year old PT sup telling you to work faster and not worry about load quality every time you turned around.

Heavy Package

To all of you who love working for UPS: I just ordered something from WalMart so get to work. I want it neatly on my porch, squared and level, with a regular knock on the door and doorbell rung. It's a little cloudy here today so make sure it has a DR bag. Otherwise I will call in with a bogus name and have you doing driver follow-ups for the next 3 days.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
To all of you who love working for UPS: I just ordered something from WalMart so get to work. I want it neatly on my porch, squared and level, with a regular knock on the door and doorbell rung. It's a little cloudy here today so make sure it has a DR bag. Otherwise I will call in with a bogus name and have you doing driver follow-ups for the next 3 days.
I tossed it in the mountain of empty QVC, Walmart and Amazon boxes on your porch. Good luck finding it.

I love working here.