I Love My Job

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
LOL, I'll take that to the next level! I am sick and tired of delivering to a house and seeing a heavy package that FedEx delivered earlier in the day JUST TO GET CALL TAG FOR THAT SAME HEAVY PACKAGE THE NEXT DAY!
Heh, I guess it depends on the area... I get called tags from previously delivered ups boxes that seemed like Jim Carey delivered.

cornfed

Don’t forget you have to pick it back up when customer doesn’t want it anymore lol, isn’t the new overweight fee starting this week? Let’s cross our fingers

Delivered a 10 foot long 144 lb area rug the other day. Picked it up 48 hours later. :overreactsmiley:

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Can the rest of us get the OP’s route? The UPS I know ain’t over $40 an hour and ain’t just boxes.

Thursday my truck looked like a Cummins engine parts dealer and Friday like a Tire Rack showroom.

KoennenTiger

People should question you more often. It doesn’t even say you’re a moderator. Just a well known member. More like a sexually confused member judging by your perverted comments. Go ahead moderate away. Delete my post.

It says he's a moderator right underneath his south park meme.

Of course this, like all things, is too hard for your common UPSer to figure out. But hey bro tell me all about the latest sports fight between other guys and which guy you identify with in the fakery. Maybe you can wear his name on your back during your weekends. Like a real winner.