I plan on becoming a steward. Mark my words. (PT/Package Handler ATM)

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I am a permanent employee in the hub. I'm just looking to bring forward my best. Learn the contract and help others. I feel pride coming home from being sore. What I mean by the "but I can promise in the coming months it will be apparent" is that if you talked to me in the hub even just a little, you would immediately know who I am on here, hence the privacy.
Get your 70 and file away

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I didn’t read your post or anything in this thread but I like your style. Part timers need good stewards and I’m not being an ass I’m serious. Us poor bastards get the broomhandle day in and day out and at some point it’s like “hey I don’t like splinters in my b hole”.

over9five

Staff member
I was gonna ask how WestCoastBrown was doing in his quest to be a steward. Has he left us? Can't click on his screenname.

From a Land Brown Under

I didn't leave you guys, just decided to to a break from here and rethink how I tread on here. Now I'm just a lot less serious and less of a lil baby. I have the good ol' boys mentality now. Still plan on being a steward and have been more involved with talking to my BA. More to come.

UPSER1987

I didn't leave you guys, just decided to to a break from here and rethink how I tread on here. Now I'm just a lot less serious and less of a lil baby. I have the good ol' boys mentality now. Still plan on being a steward and have been more involved with talking to my BA. More to come.
You’re a good old boy in three months? You’re on the fast track lol.