I Remember.....

bacha29

You didn't read my post. Even in October of 2016 it was NOT POSSIBLE to buy Amazon at $745 a share. You lied about the transaction. Just admit it. The facts are there.

FYI. Primecap had 12% returns over the last 10 years. I will take that average anytime.

By making the needed sacrifices during my prime earning years I have fully funded my retirement and will need 2% return during retirement to replace 90% of my working income even in my late 80's. You can get more than that in a 2 year CD. That is why I have gone ultra conservative with my investments. I am working on my kids inheritance at this point.[/QUOTE As I type this response the actual trade confirmation is sitting right here in front of me and what it says is what it says. As for your kids inheritance I'm quite certain that they don't give a damn about your money because as evidenced by your belligerent posts relationship building is not one of your strong points and no amount of money can ever compensate for it. Therefore, the only regret I have is being the last person on this site who tried to reason with you. All of the others have put you on ignore as I have now done as well.

vantexan

You didn't read my post. Even in October of 2016 it was NOT POSSIBLE to buy Amazon at $745 a share. You lied about the transaction. Just admit it. The facts are there.

FYI. Primecap had 12% returns over the last 10 years. I will take that average anytime.

By making the needed sacrifices during my prime earning years I have fully funded my retirement and will need 2% return during retirement to replace 90% of my working income even in my late 80's. You can get more than that in a 2 year CD. That is why I have gone ultra conservative with my investments. I am working on my kids inheritance at this point.
Wait just a doggone minute, you've reproduced? OMG!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Have you been living in fantasyland long?

SFA became obsolete YEARS ago. You get 30 min to discuss about 4 questions IF you even have a feedback session. Most of the concerns you have with a manager are not even of his doing. They don't manage anymore. They are administrators running reports all day. The managers are just doing what they are told from above and most are so burnt out they have lost the desire to try to make a difference because in most cases, they can't. You claim to know more than most on here but this post shows you really don't have a clue. It was best that you did leave the company. You can do less harm that way.

It's always entertaining to hear the rube who's never spent a night away from the farm try to explain what life is like in the big city.

59 Dano

Clueless comment there. I see you're still an undeniable corporate apologist.

Pathetic.

When was the last time couriers were given the chance to voice their concerns during an SFA meeting? It's all designed so they can't.

I see you're still making excuses.

59 Dano

I had a manger get a score in the low 40's 1 time. HR and the SM had to sit in on the feedback meeting. When the question came up about "Proud to work at Fedex" it got a pretty low score. The SM handed everyone in the meeting a pen and some paper and said he wanted a resignation letter from everyone who said they weren't proud to work for the company. HR dude didn't know what to say, so he said nothing. Of course nobody resigned but it was rather funny watching the SM wig out.

Lying.

59 Dano

Of course it isn't, otherwise why would we have to log on a FedEx computer with our FedEx password to take it? But my point is they tell us it's anonymous and then want us to speak up in these feedback meetings. Well if it's truly anonymous like they say, talking about your issues in the feedback meetings pretty much nullifies the " anonymous " aspect. Lol

Your black helicopter game is.... STRONG.

59 Dano

Lol. You’re probably the only one.

I don't like it but feel sorry for them. Want them to feel like this argument matters. How about I say that I found a $10 bill on the sidewalk a few years ago and you say I didn't? Let's see if we can devote as much time to that as they've devoted to the Great Amazon Stock Deal.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't like it but feel sorry for them. Want them to feel like this argument matters. How about I say that I found a $10 bill on the sidewalk a few years ago and you say I didn't? Let's see if we can devote as much time to that as they've devoted to the Great Amazon Stock Deal.
Lol. I’d rather watch my dog chase his tail.

59 Dano

You sound rather cranky today. New job isn't working out so well for you 'eh?

Couldn't be better. I probably do sound a bit cranky, as it's been a while since I've had to deal with clowns and then --BAM-- here comes Cactus!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Couldn't be better. I probably do sound a bit cranky, as it's been a while since I've had to deal with clowns and then --BAM-- here comes Cactus!
I seriously doubt you have any "new job." You're still a weasel worshiping shill at Memphis headquarters otherwise you wouldn't be here still trying to blow smoke up our asses.

59 Dano

I seriously doubt you have any "new job." You're still a weasel worshiping shill at Memphis headquarters otherwise you wouldn't be here still trying to blow smoke up our asses.

Always good to know what the fans in the cheap seats are thinking!