I took the tour. Called HR to set up interview. They did not answer or call back.

I want to get straight to the point. My name is self-explanatory. The supervisor giving the tour was giving small, "casual" hints noting the condition of the job. They basically told me that this job most likely isn't for me, in a very nice way. It didn't phase me. I called HR to set up interview. They did not respond. I left message with my info. They did not call back. Tell me this is normal. This position is for package handler.***

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I want to get straight to the point. My name is self-explanatory. The supervisor giving the tour was giving small, "casual" hints noting the condition of the job. They basically told me that this job most likely isn't for me, in a very nice way. It didn't phase me. I called HR to set up interview. They did not respond. I left message with my info. They did not call back. Tell me this is normal. This position is for package handler.***

It's normal, and how exactly is your name self explanatory?

Box Ox

They basically told me that this job most likely isn't for me, in a very nice way. It didn't phase me.

They do that to everybody to get the sissies to walk away after the tour. Dunno why HR would want you to call, though. UPS has always been more of a “Don’t call us, we’ll call you” kind of recruiter.

W

What The Hawk?

They told me I was hired, and I didn't hear back for a week. lol Give it time. I would call every day though cause the HR might be the HR for multiple centers like the one at mine is.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What kind of small “casual” hints was he giving

Your not a midget are you

What kind of small “casual” hints was he giving

Your not a midget are you
Lol. No. I was dressed casual for an interview, and I am a woman. If that matters. The supervisor would only look at me when emphasizing the work that gets put at the job. I am well aware of the hard work! And? I am naturally fast. I just need to work on my endurance. That is if they hire me. If I get the job then I'll do my job and leave. No small talk unless it's work related.