I took the tour. Called HR to set up interview. They did not answer or call back.

teeitupmo

I want to get straight to the point. My name is self-explanatory. The supervisor giving the tour was giving small, "casual" hints noting the condition of the job. They basically told me that this job most likely isn't for me, in a very nice way. It didn't phase me. I called HR to set up interview. They did not respond. I left message with my info. They did not call back. Tell me this is normal. This position is for package handler.***

I am a Pre-loader 3am-7:30am shift. Unload trucks specifically. I am an athletic muscular guy that is physically-fit. It’s hard work, no doubt about it. But I like the workout and the benefit package is OUTSTANDING!!

Most people that are hired, can’t make the cut, and ultimately quit. Why? We are asked to handle a package every 3 seconds. We have so much turnover, it’s unbelievable.

As a woman, most likely you will be sent to loading the package trucks, sorting, or SPA.

Think hard whether you want to work at UPS. It’s not easy, but if you make it past your 30days, you can think of yourself as a “badass!” The benefit package is icing on the cake.

Good luck to you, hopefully you get hired. Let me know if you have questions.