I took the tour. Called HR to set up interview. They did not answer or call back.

Let’s see if you have that same attitude after the first week
They shouldn't put my gender into consideration. What's the difference between a 165 pound man lifting a box vs a 165 women lifting a box? If I have a defeated attitude before getting the job then what's the point?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They shouldn't put my gender into consideration. What's the difference between a 165 pound man lifting a box vs a 165 women lifting a box? If I have a defeated attitude before getting the job then what's the point?

My bad didn’t know you were a “biggun”

Last edited:

Box Ox

Big girls tend to be built like a T-Rex. Hard time getting around in tight spaces and little arms that aren’t very good at grabbing and lifting.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I want to get straight to the point. My name is self-explanatory. The supervisor giving the tour was giving small, "casual" hints noting the condition of the job. They basically told me that this job most likely isn't for me, in a very nice way. It didn't phase me. I called HR to set up interview. They did not respond. I left message with my info. They did not call back. Tell me this is normal. This position is for package handler.***
My building will hire anyone with a pulse. Although most fail in days, if not hours.

Future

Victory Ride
I'm big in all the right places. Seriously.
6E17949F-ADA6-4C76-81FE-B0EA5BEE65A8.jpeg