I want my 401k money now!!!

Re-Raise

F430D3F6-F50D-4E89-9758-59209B1F2353.gif

Re-Raise

Stay poor

Enjoy wage cucking till your 55.

The state of browncafe; I don’t understand crypto.... so it’s stupid.

Honestly the most ignorant close minded way to approach somethin. Don’t have opinions If you don’t understand the fundamentals of the thing you are trying to dismiss. Know it alls who know nothing

Anybody willing to make a wager to see who does better stock market vs cryro at the end of the year? I’m a man of my word and I’ll pay up if I loose and admit I’m an idiot. Any takers?
The day you posted this Bitcoin was at $8,792.83

D12CE30C-51D6-4C26-B875-0EB3E321A2E1.png
Are we rich yet??

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
One month in and I think I want to put my money back into Pokémon cards!
You bought into Crypto? I’ve been buying O&G producers when a barrel of oil was around $30. A lot of distressed producers are going to be heading into 2019 strong when their $50ish hedges run out at the end of this year.

cornfed

Says he's a genius who can make better returns elsewhere, has no debt, yet has NO money to invest elsewhere so needs to take a hit on his retirement account. Nice. :rolleyes:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Going to buy a couple stocks from a laser equipment company that just went public in my hometown.
They picked up a ridiculous surplus of talent, even the guy whose job is to simply prepare the shipments has a degree in physics. What a waste of a degree.
Benefits of hounding the local colleges and tech spots I guess.

Last edited: