I want my 401k money now!!!

Faceplanted

Ooooo noooo!!!! I lost all my money!!!! What do browncafe?

What is shorting bitcoin brown cafe?

Oh no! A highly violatile class of assets happens to be down this week!!!! Omg!!!! What do?????

Maybe one day you boomers will realize I never owned any bitcoin. In the other crypto thread I posted I’m currently only holding GVT and AMB. I’m all in on those 2 coins, and I have also been using my play stack to short/long bitcoin with leverage.

Stay poor.

Last edited:

Re-Raise

Lol Now you are shorting crypto? Don’t recall that part 2 months ago.

Remind me again who is so poor they have to cash out 3k in a 401k account.

I don’t even remember accounts I have with 3k in them

Faceplanted

Your rich fam. Good for you. I’m proud of you... maybe at 55 you can enjoy your riches and your few years of freedom.

I have been shorting and longing with my play money. Im not right every time, but I’m up in my play stack. I have also been buying in more every dip.

The lower my alts go, the lower my cost-average is because I keep buying more.

Re-Raise

Your rich fam. Good for you. I’m proud of you... maybe at 55 you can enjoy your riches and your few years of freedom.

I have been shorting and longing with my play money. Im not right every time, but I’m up in my play stack. I have also been buying in more every dip.

The lower my alts go, the lower my cost-average is because I keep buying more.
Buying on dips and shorting?!? You just can’t admit being wrong

Faceplanted

You don’t seem to understand. First off yes it’s play money.

Second. I’m holding 2 crypto currencies. Those make up about 80-85% of my total crypto investment. I than play with the remaining percentage on an exchange that’s offers me leverage on bitcoin prices. I bet the prices, I than use my proceeds as well as a portion of my ups check to continuously buy more of my 2 main holdings.

Box Ox

Second. I’m holding 2 crypto currencies. Those make up about 80-85% of my total crypto investment. I than play with the remaining percentage on an exchange that’s offers me leverage on bitcoin prices. I bet the prices, I than use my proceeds as well as a portion of my ups check to continuously buy more of my 2 main holdings.

Hope that ends well for you.

Re-Raise

You say you can’t lose money because you put money in covering every conceivable direction it can move. How exactly do you end up making money then?

Faceplanted

You say you can’t lose money because you put money in covering every conceivable direction it can move. How exactly do you end up making money then?
Never said I can’t loose money. I’m down about 15% of my initial investment as of today. So I’m not winning every single way. I’m just minimizing my losses. Still bear as :censored2: right now.

Re-Raise

Ooooo noooo!!!! I lost all my money!!!! What do browncafe?

What is shorting bitcoin brown cafe?

Oh no! A highly violatile class of assets happens to be down this week!!!! Omg!!!! What do?????

Maybe one day you boomers will realize I never owned any bitcoin. In the other crypto thread I posted I’m currently only holding GVT and AMB. I’m all in on those 2 coins, and I have also been using my play stack to short/long bitcoin with leverage.

Stay poor.

I just had to look. Genesis Vision(GVT) is down 12.49% today. I think your way I wouldn't stay poor very long because I would be flat broke!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Look up what leverage is. You obviously don’t understand investing principals.

So yes, I can buy the dips, than, short or long bitcoin using anywhere from 2-100x leverage.
424CEE06-F50B-4E93-8DFD-87A90F2CBDD6.jpeg

If you don’t know who this is, feel free to look him up.

Faceplanted

I just had to look. Genesis Vision(GVT) is down 12.49% today. I think your way I wouldn't stay poor very long because I would be flat broke!
It’s been up 30+% in one day too on gvt. I had a 300% on amb in a week, but due to tax implications I can’t swing trade them so all those gains are gone. So it goes fam. Everything is down. I got killed on a bitcoin long yesrday. I hit a 25x btc short at 68xx today. Made a good amount. I closed my position at 65xx. It’s like gambling on the nfl. If you have knowledge and can tell/ see trends you can do better than 50/50. If you can hit 65% your good. I’m down around 20% in total as of right now. It’s all play gambling money to me. Right now it’s all dependent on bitcoin sadly, and as of now, we are at a support level (6500-6500) that will either hold and go up or crash. I closed all my leveraged short/long posistions as of a few hours ago. Idk wtf gonna happen. There seems to be solid support at 6500 usd per bitcoin though. I’m realizing now this market is going to be :censored2: for months. But good projects can net you good profit.

I have full faith that GVT and AMB will get me a solid 10x within a year. The projects imho are solid as :censored2: if you take the time to do research. I made an great call selling my ICX and ENG

Last edited:

Re-Raise

It’s been up 30+% in one day too on gvt. I had a 300% on amb in a week, but due to tax implications I can’t swing trade them so all those gains are gone. So it goes fam. Everything is down. I got killed on a bitcoin long yesrday. I hit a 25x btc short at 68xx today. Made a good amount. I closed my position at 65xx. It’s like gambling on the nfl. If you have knowledge and can tell/ see trends you can do better than 50/50. If you can hit 65% your good. I’m down around 20% in total as of right now. It’s all play gambling money to me. Right now it’s all dependent on bitcoin sadly, and as of now, we are at a support level (6500-6500) that will either hold and go up or crash. I closed all my leveraged short/long posistions as of a few hours ago. Idk wtf gonna happen. There seems to be solid support at 6500 usd per bitcoin though. I’m realizing now this market is going to be :censored2: for months. But good projects can net you good profit.

I have full faith that GVT and AMB will get me a solid 10x within a year. The projects imho are solid as :censored2: if you take the time to do research. I made an great call selling my ICX and ENG
To me, that sounds just like the squirrel that keeps changing directions while crossing the road in front of a car. He keeps going back and forth until he eventually gets ran over. Just pick a damn side already!!

Bottom line it sounds like you are dealing in hundreds instead of hundreds of thousands.

You might find a little more aversion to risk when there are more zeroes involved.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Bitcoin is pure evil. It's a tool of those who want a totalitarian one world government so that they can track your every single move. The loss of cold, hard cash would be the biggest threat to liberty modern man has ever known. CASH OUT!

C_Rocker

I just went thru this with my last company . You are correct about the restrictions and like you said , maybe one or two more . But they changed the rules a few years back and they will not let ya get it , even with penalties . Unless you leave employment or the situations that you mentioned . It doesn’t seem right and we all beat this to death @ our base closure .