I went out with over 300 stops.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Did only air then I broke off to deliver a ten piece Ashley furniture set gotta love the sixth day punch.

ManInBrown

Thank you, and well said. 300 stops?? Pounded you because they know you are soft and will get it done. Just another guy enabling management to do what they do.
If you just did perhaps 2 simple things right such as parking your truck properly and taking designated walk paths you'd trim off 100 stops EASILY.
I tried to explain the walk path to anyone that would listen when I was in package. I never stepped on a blade of grass and it drove mgmt crazy. You can trim 50 stops off a route with ease by doing this one thing. Obviously depends on the area you deliver to. How big the properties are. My route was McMansions. Cutting across grass would take 30-45 seconds. Taking walk paths at some could take 3 minutes each way. Runners gonna run though, lol

Days

300 stops is pretty crazy. When you put it into perspective. You have to spend on average 2 minutes per stop in order to have a 10 hr day. Spending just an extra 30 seconds per stop adds about 2.5 hours lol. Hardly any time to buckle your seatbelt or use your Diad

Seems like a complete joke tbh

FromOffTheStreets

300 stops is pretty crazy. When you put it into perspective. You have to spend on average 2 minutes per stop in order to have a 10 hr day. Spending just an extra 30 seconds per stop adds about 2.5 hours lol. Hardly any time to buckle your seatbelt or use your Diad

Seems like a complete joke tbh
A # of those stops are bunched up generally. Strategically Stop the vehicle & Deliver 4 or 5 stops in 2 minutes from 1 point.

Probably get 10-15 of those a day.

We had 73 off in an hour 1 day last year.