If you’re paying anyone less than 15 an hour

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So where'd you head to for the $15+ after you left UPS?

Probably Amazon warehouses... They're paying more than the competition in my region.

I'm kinda content at being out on the road for now with my current FXG subcontractor... but dunno if I finally see the light and will move on.

Heck, I didn't deposit my paychecks for the past 2 months; they're just sitting in a shoe box!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
as shutting down my medical insurance at my "9-5" along with my wife shutting hers down will net us an extra grand a month.
Holy Crap, that's a lot of $$$ just for insurance... How messed up are you?

I haven't seen a real doctor for years... just a DOT card & eyeglasses every 2 years

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hell, if the inside wage went up proportionately, I probably would've said friend* driving and lived off of twenty hours a week.

Future

Victory Ride
047F8238-B6C1-45E1-A18C-F60C08F3CF06.gif
I could play a kazoo with my ass and negotiate a better wage.

AwashBwashCwash

Well the minimum is now $14 at UPS so we aren't that far off.
My only gripe is that I have almost two years of seniority and am still making the starting wage.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The medical alone more than makes up for it. I can't wait for my benefits to kick in....as shutting down my medical insurance at my "9-5" along with my wife shutting hers down will net us an extra grand a month. Have to look at the "big" picture versus that "per hour" number.
I was gonna come here and say well everyone at probably makes $15+ in benefits alone.