If you think Trump will pass guns laws

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Given the stories out tonight from WAPO and NYT the gun issue is likely to fade away quickly as an embattled president may try to shut down the Mueller investigation before the money trail can be traced all the way to his front door.

What money trail?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
#bestpresidentever
I've long said that as much as I hate drumpf's "policies," the thing I hate most about him is the way he treats other people. He has no sympathy, no empathy, and he is a vindictive POS who just cannot stop mocking people, bashing them, calling them names, and doing everything he can to belittle those who think differently than he does.Family values all the way.

Nike

I've long said that as much as I hate drumpf's "policies," the thing I hate most about him is the way he treats other people. He has no sympathy, no empathy, and he is a vindictive POS who just cannot stop mocking people, bashing them, calling them names, and doing everything he can to belittle those who think differently than he does.Family values all the way.
I love these comments, who do you propose we vote for in 2020?

Observer

I think bump stocks should not be sold. I also think AR-15's are not needed. Firearms are for hunting period. WHo hunts deer with an AR-15? Age 21 is fine with me. Since hunter education is mandatory - then people who have been caught with guns illegally must also sit through classes instead of watching prison shows on tv. I don't feel prisoners should have the priviledge to even watch tv. You are in for punishment not to be entertained. Get rid of bullying in schools and that will end the school shootings. That goes for bullying teachers also. TOO BAD Obama did nothing to change the rules after those poor first graders got killed in Connecticut. Things might have turned out differently. I come from a stte where hunting and fishing are big recreational sports. Do not take away that right or the second amendment. It's sad that nothing has been learned from Columbine. Stop the bullying and the problem will go away. WE need to be tougher on criminals. Look at all the money we have to pay to house them! Look at what happens in the work environment - such as San Francisco - - they kept dogging that long term employee until he snapped!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think bump stocks should not be sold. I also think AR-15's are not needed. Firearms are for hunting period. WHo hunts deer with an AR-15?
I am not a hunter, and have no iron in the fire on this one, but those I know who own an AR-15 or similar type weapon, claim that they own one to hunt feral hogs and razorbacks, NOT for hunting deer.
If you have watched any videos of hunters going after these animals, a slug from a 12 Gauge shotgun will not take them down. High capacity magazines are the best answer, IF that is your thing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The best way to look good is to do things that are consistent with his campaign platform. I don't require that a politician prove that he "really cares" about something that's done to my liking.
No, he looks fine. Same Trump in office as was on the campaign trail.
Ok.
Sorry I thought you were talking about action and results. If all you want is someone who runs his mouth and tells you what you want to hear he probably looks fine.

bacha29

I am not a hunter, and have no iron in the fire on this one, but those I know who own an AR-15 or similar type weapon, claim that they own one to hunt feral hogs and razorbacks, NOT for hunting deer.
If you have watched any videos of hunters going after these animals, a slug from a 12 Gauge shotgun will not take them down. High capacity magazines are the best answer, IF that is your thing.
An AR-15 shoots a 65 grain bullet A 30-06 fires a 180 grain bullet. Granted the AR slug tumbles upon impact but it's a light load. Still it's the thrill of rapid fire and the sense of empowerment that makes an AR ownership attractive if not addictive.

59 Dano

Or, as the rest of us call it, "hitting back at those who take shots at him."

vantexan

Wow he'd fit right in on Current Events forum!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I think bump stocks should not be sold. I also think AR-15's are not needed. Firearms are for hunting period. WHo hunts deer with an AR-15? Age 21 is fine with me.
Lol! Bruh, I've never hunted a day in my life yet I've found more than enough ways for all my guns to keep me occupied. And no one's ever gotten hurt.

59 Dano

Who sold a shed load of stock last week? Who was on the 'short' already when the news actually broke. What are the White House connections to those people. If I can figure it out you know Mueller already has the names.

This post is....
25nfwu.jpg

59 Dano

I think bump stocks should not be sold. I also think AR-15's are not needed.

An AR-15 functions no differently than the 60 year-old rifle that my grandfather left to me. Someone wanting to wreak havoc with an AR-15 could do it just as well with my old gun with the only difference being magazine capacity.

It will be fine

An AR-15 functions no differently than the 60 year-old rifle that my grandfather left to me. Someone wanting to wreak havoc with an AR-15 could do it just as well with my old gun with the only difference being magazine capacity.
Then why do these spree killers always use the AR?