If you think Trump will pass guns laws

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
makes no sense try again

Your side liked the typical GOP guys that you could accuse of anything and everything as you called them names and hurled insults because the typical GOP guy would just stand there and take it, rarely defending himself and usually apologizing if he did.

Now you guys are getting hysterical as he toys with you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your side liked the typical GOP guys that you could accuse of anything and everything as you called them names and hurled insults because the typical GOP guy would just stand there and take it, rarely defending himself and usually apologizing if he did.

Now you guys are getting hysterical as he toys with you.
bruh, i have no side.
so you just look stupid with all your partisan ramblings.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm speaking of recently, Sandy Hook, Orlando Pulse, Vegas, Texas church, Stoneman, movie theater, all AR's.

If the functionality is no different, why are they so popular?

Beats me, I don't plan on doing any mass shooting. Why don't you tell me why you think it's an inherently more dangerous weapon than, say, a Remington Model 597?

It will be fine

Beats me, I don't plan on doing any mass shooting. Why don't you tell me why you think it's an inherently more dangerous weapon than, say, a Remington Model 597?
No idea, I just think the argument of "all these rifles are the same you stupid libs" breaks down when the same one is used over and over again to slaughter masses of people.

bacha29

No idea, I just think the argument of "all these rifles are the same you stupid libs" breaks down when the same one is used over and over again to slaughter masses of people.
It's the AR's military style design, it's rapid rate of fire. More importantly owning an AR is a status symbol and male machismo .
Right after Sandy Hook and rumor of a gun bill people went into the gun shop I delivered to on a daily basis and bought up all the AR's they had. So the gun shop went up the hill to WM bought all they had for a grand a copy took them back down and sold them all for $1800 bucks a piece. So a few months laterwhen the fervor settled down and no gun law anywhere in sight people came running back in with them wanting full refund ($1800) for their AR's. The gun shop manager said "It's a used gun now, Strictly a second hand copy so I'll give you 400 bucks for it".

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The only person who responded was you. So you're the one who cares and I already told you.
I care???

8e9743ca91f56e2e214eda12b34f0779.gif

Get a clue and :censored2:.