If you think Trump will pass guns laws

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But no Democrats? Riiiiiggghhhtttttt......
I'm conservative, so ya, I criticize Republicans because they trick conservatives into voting for them. The result, in a two party system, is that voters don't have a viable conservative choice.

If I was a liberal I would be criticizing Democrats for how similar to Republicans they are. The illusion of choice. They got all you cuckservatives fooled.

vantexan

I'm conservative, so ya, I criticize Republicans because they trick conservatives into voting for them. The result, in a two party system, is that voters don't have a viable conservative choice.

If I was a liberal I would be criticizing Democrats for how similar to Republicans they are. The illusion of choice. They got all you cuckservatives fooled.
Then run for office and change the world.

floridays

BS, Who was your conservative choice in the last election. Who did you support in the Republican primaries. That is the only place a conservative could have come from.

Serf

I wonder if history will deem Trump a true 3rd party candidate who hijcked the Republican nomination. Or just another (R) President?
Will we ever see a true 3rd party? Will molds of Perot & Nader ever break through? I hope so.

floridays

I wonder if history will deem Trump a true 3rd party candidate who hijcked the Republican nomination. Or just another (R) President?
Will we ever see a true 3rd party? Will molds of Perot & Nader ever break through? I hope so.
I doubt you will see a third party ever breakthrough. Thus far, on laws that have already been passed, executive orders issued, and judicial appointments which have been confirmed Trump stands as a conservative, irrespective of party labels. I grade on actions, not party affiliation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're highly opinionated and highly dissatisfied. Put your money where your mouth is and run for office.
That's like telling someone who says the Lakers suck to just go try out for the team. It's the equivalent of saying "if you don't like it you can giiittt out!".

It's nonsense and if anything is admittance you have nothing to add to the conversation. So, typical comment for you I guess. Carry on.

vantexan

That's like telling someone who says the Lakers suck to just go try out for the team. It's the equivalent of saying "if you don't like it you can giiittt out!".

It's nonsense and if anything is admittance you have nothing to add to the conversation. So, typical comment for you I guess. Carry on.
I didn't say run for president. Many Congressmen started at local level and paid their dues. Anyone can spout off about our system on an internet forum. If you care as much as you say run for office. You won't because you'll have to tone down the angry rhetoric. You accomplish nothing, yet you're so above it all. In effect you diminish yourself but think you're really getting us. Make it a life worthwhile otherwise you don't matter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In effect you diminish yourself but think you're really getting us. Make it a life worthwhile otherwise you don't matter.
Wtf are you rambling about guy.
Lulz.

Typical Republican persecution complex. No one is out to get you snowflake, certainly not me. The rhetoric comes from your side not from me.

You need to relax, go outside and make friends with your Muslim Uzbekistanian countrymen. Could do you a lot of good.

Last edited:

vantexan

Wtf are you rambling about guy.
Lulz.

Typical Republican persecution complex. No one is out to get you snowflake, certainly not me. The rhetoric comes from your side not from me.

You need to relax, go outside and make friends with your Muslim Uzbekistanian countrymen. Could do you a lot of good.
Can't help yourself.