If you think Trump will pass guns laws

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
This from the person running to a Third World country.
stock-photo-disagree-stamp-431600374.jpg

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No idea, I just think the argument of "all these rifles are the same you stupid libs" breaks down when the same one is used over and over again to slaughter masses of people.

I think the argument of "ban them" breaks down when you can't explain what it is about them that makes them supposedly so much more dangerous than other rifles.

In these killing scenarios --large groups of defenseless people who have little ability to escape that are being shot at very close range-- more damage can be done with handguns than with a rifle.

bacha29

I think the argument of "ban them" breaks down when you can't explain what it is about them that makes them supposedly so much more dangerous than other rifles.

In these killing scenarios --large groups of defenseless people who have little ability to escape that are being shot at very close range-- more damage can be done with handguns than with a rifle.
You're comparing a double action six gun to a semi auto with a 30 round magazine ??

overflowed

I've always thought you are full of it. Now that we both don't work for that :censored2:ty pit. I live in the most horrible place for guns in the US. I have the weapons you speak of. You have no idea of what you speak. Bunch of BS spews from your mouth.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You're comparing a double action six gun to a semi auto with a 30 round magazine ??

No.

I've always thought you are full of it. Now that we both don't work for that :censored2:ty pit. I live in the most horrible place for guns in the US. I have the weapons you speak of. You have no idea of what you speak. Bunch of BS spews from your mouth.

At close range against defenseless people who can't escape, yes, a handgun.

bacha29

Then if you possess what you sound like you think you know? You don't understand basic function of firearms? Muzzle velocity, small things like that?
And most AR's chambered for the .223 round have an effective range of 300 yards. What are most hand guns .....50?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The Box O Truth already showed in pictures how a carbine is absolutely superior to a handgun in close quarters, unless you’re literally struggling with someone

a pistol is almost never, ever, ever going to perform better than an AR

Serf

No.

At close range against defenseless people who can't escape, yes, a handgun.
Just food for thought, the Virginia Tech shooter used two handguns & killed 32, wounded 17. The AR is vilified. No doubt. Most states it is illegal to possess a 30 round mag.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Just food for thought, the Virginia Tech shooter used two handguns & killed 32, wounded 17. The AR is vilified. No doubt. Most states it is illegal to possess a 30 round mag.
the vast majority of those he killed sat still and were executed, without resisting