• always trying to be funny in the comments

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • actually come to BC to give legit advice

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • fedex employee

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

ManInBrown

The last year I was in package almost every single morning at the PCM my center manager was pushing the fact that they were going to go on a major hiring spree and that was going to make it possible for drivers to readily get days off. Now it all makes sense. The company probably sent out a directive to talk about this daily to get it in drivers heads so they would vote yes. They knew this hybrid thing was coming down the pipeline. And that’s what it is. Every center has those 10 drivers that would work one day per week if they could. That’s what the company is banking on. Sending home the $35 an hour driver and throwing a $20 an hour driver in the seat.

Foamer Pyle

I can’t remember the last time i delivered a shirt. However, i can remember the refrigerator, sofa, bedroom set, generator, Barka-Lounger, Dining room set, and entertainment center. You can have all of my overtime, i don’t want it, and never asked for it.

PT Car Washer

The last year I was in package almost every single morning at the PCM my center manager was pushing the fact that they were going to go on a major hiring spree and that was going to make it possible for drivers to readily get days off. Now it all makes sense. The company probably sent out a directive to talk about this daily to get it in drivers heads so they would vote yes. They knew this hybrid thing was coming down the pipeline. And that’s what it is. Every center has those 10 drivers that would work one day per week if they could. That’s what the company is banking on. Sending home the $35 an hour driver and throwing a $20 an hour driver in the seat.
UPS has been throwing $20/hr drivers into the seat ever since the Union agreed to the 4 year progression. PT air drivers make more per hour after 2 years then a FT delivery driver.

Raw

Raw Member
I think the 22.4 position is hilarious! They will be so abused working 13 hour days that none will last 3 years! Also if they are needed to work preload then they can be forced to drive later with an off the clock span of up to 90 minutes! If no current employee is stupid enough to take the position then UPS can hire a 22.4 person off the street!

Raw

Raw Member
What I dislike most about this contract is as an over 30 year driver I have to wait until the year 2020 to get a pension raise....

PT Car Washer

I think the 22.4 position is hilarious! They will be so abused working 13 hour days that none will last 3 years! Also if they are needed to work preload then they can be forced to drive later with an off the clock span of up to 90 minutes! If no current employee is stupid enough to take the position then UPS can hire a 22.4 person off the street!
Just like new drivers still in progression. We have already lost several.

Db2400

I don't care what the next guy is making, I care what I'm making, and 22.4 is :censored2:ing DOUBLE what I make.
You make 36 an hour or whatever? Good for you! I was never going to make that at this company anyways. We have old ass drivers who can barely walk at my center still hanging on to their job with a death grip. Dudes are 65 year old alcoholics and still somehow keep showing up every day. You'd think one of them would just retire and get the hell out the way so one of these part time guys in their late 20s can finally start a family but I guess they gotta have one more bass boat before they kick the bucket.

I don't care what the next guy is making, I care what I'm making, and 22.4 is :censored2:ing DOUBLE what I make.
You make 36 an hour or whatever? Good for you! I was never going to make that at this company anyways. We have old ass drivers who can barely walk at my center still hanging on to their job with a death grip. Dudes are 65 year old alcoholics and still somehow keep showing up every day. You'd think one of them would just retire and get the hell out the way so one of these part time guys in their late 20s can finally start a family but I guess they gotta have one more bass boat before they kick the bucket.
Company man