impasse.... Sold out and ticked off!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
130192695761.jpg

[quote"realbrown1, post: 1320179, member: 46221"]407 and Stink are either taking a break, or MIA, or posting under other fake names,[/quote]
Where Is Hall? = underneath somebody's desk!

member6045

I believe local 804 executive board said we had the best contract in the country and a pension increase of $300.00 starting upon ratification. All drivers that retire with 25 plus years got increase!!

member6045

67% funded is strong brown pest??? After looking at other funding notices! The executive board has just put a fork in our pension fund!! We will stay tuned to see what company does for your bad move! Just another blunder that you will try to blame Hoffa / Hall / Howie for!!

Can 804 buy some of the lottery tickets! Recent retirees are looking for 300.00 for life!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
tumblr_n2obgyHxei1qgeimlo1_500.jpg
Yeah, somewhere somebody's grin'n like a jackass eating cactus.

I wasn't there but I always marveled at America during and after the war. Now, it seems like all the enemies are here, at home.

I certainly hope aliens never show up. Hopefully our little planet nestled in a corner of the universe where no other life ventures. If they do show up and see how we do things here on Earth, they'll either want to warp outta here or destroy us.
Who derailed my thread?...wtf?...lol
Azzhat....I can't derail YOUR thread...lmao...that's like....me being a born again virgin..lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Our executive board thinks we are? They somehow attached an increase that's not connected to all members! Only members that have 25 plus years! Most members wanted an increase but now are worried about future of the fund.
Was that the big pension increase that by law 804 HAD to pass it's supplement by the October 2013 deadline or risk losing?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Our executive board thinks we are? They somehow attached an increase that's not connected to all members! Only members that have 25 plus years! Most members wanted an increase but now are worried about future of the fund.
And really, our executive board? Where the friend are they? I've been trying to get ahold of Neil for a week.