Increased Stop Count Reactions

BrownStains

Hey scared grievance filers!!! Word of advice. When you have your ride-a-long and they ask you about your “home life”, all they want is info to screw you over. Tell them your wife loves grievance checks and your son/daughter wants new NIKE shoes each month at no additional cost. I have one more for ya but I’m saving it.
Where is the damn union when we wanted to file some grievances on these bastards? They either aren’t there or tell you they can’t do :censored2: . So :censored2: your 9.5s

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
In our building we have a few trucks with broken fuel gauges that always read empty no matter how much is in the tank.
And we also have a few trucks that the gas will back up and overflow unless you hold the nozzle at the exact right angle.
So give the guy a break, maybe his coworkers and management team set him up to fail by not filling the truck every day.
Fuel gage always broken? Written up? No parts available??
Then it's coded break down on road in Other Work.
That doesn't accumulate "over allowed".... (whatever that means to you)....it's not in the contact as long as you gave them a fair days work.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Where is the damn union when we wanted to file some grievances on these bastards? They either aren’t there or tell you they can’t do * . So * your 9.5s
If the local "won't let you file" on the company then file ULP charges on your local for FTR.
Your area NLRB will be happy to assist.
You ARE paying union dues. I hope.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
100%. I work the same no matter what, unless I’m tired then I physically have to slow down. Just bring in my pickups, I’ll stay out all night doing resis. Misloads- I deliver every single one that I can. 10 minutes away, 30 minutes away, doesn’t matter. Have to take care of the customer.
Well aren’t you the perfect company man. Cute

Sixth Punch Sense

I know one. He's proud of it. He told me the key is to get into the facility before problems arise. Dude is always off the clock by 1700, usually 1645. Thing is they keep adding stops to his route and he still gets back at the same time. He will be injured soon.

Off the leash

I know one. He's proud of it. He told me the key is to get into the facility before problems arise. Dude is always off the clock by 1700, usually 1645. Thing is they keep adding stops to his route and he still gets back at the same time. He will be injured soon.
He will eventually put his letter in for management

Off the leash

My advice? Avoid him. He will be an outcast and you’ll be guilty by association.