Increased Stop Count Reactions

Cloud

I met a guy at a UPS store who had a squeaky clean empty truck yesterday. Said he had finished 120ish stops...and this was at 12:45 pm. We left around 9:15 am. In my mind I was like "TF?!?!"

Over70irregs

Then how do you explain drivers that are consistently done at 4-5pm yet never have to help or get additional stops?
They come in early sort truck. Take no breaks. Skip lunch or drive back to center while punched out for lunch. Bad dr’s etc etc. Afterwhile injuries or emotional stress set in.

Siveriano

When this happened to me ill just send a message " I was setup for failure today" or "My route was sabotaged" "ETA 2359 or at 14 hours on duty"
At the end of my days on package management team will come to me before the start time to let me know my route was heavy and they will send help, some times even sent 3 drivers to help me and covered my 2 pickups.

UPS will always push as long as you care, once you stop caring then they start caring.

Off the leash

When this happened to me ill just send a message " I was setup for failure today" or "My route was sabotaged" "ETA 2359 or at 14 hours on duty"
At the end of my days on package management team will come to me before the start time to let me know my route was heavy and they they will send help, some times even sent 3 drivers to help me and covered my 2 pickups.

UPS will always push as long as you care, once you stop caring then they start caring.
Very true

pkgdriver

Evidently here too. Had a supe run a package out to me this week for a commercial stop. Told him I wasn't sure I'd get there before 5. Told me no problem, just sheet it closed whenever. Wtf is wrong with this place?
Yep closed after 5 no longer show as missed it seems. I am still at the location of the misload when I record as closed after 5 though.

quad decade guy

In our building we have a few trucks with broken fuel gauges that always read empty no matter how much is in the tank.
And we also have a few trucks that the gas will back up and overflow unless you hold the nozzle at the exact right angle.
So give the guy a break, maybe his coworkers and management team set him up to fail by not filling the truck every day.
This truck is written up every night for repair?

The outcome is what?

A written record of the repair is where?

Why are his coworkers setting him up to fail?