International election results! GO HOFFA!

brown bomber

brown bomber
Blah blah blah.... more sour grapes.... look sonny, my pension is managed by the western conference of teamsters and not the international, but if you had half a brain, you would know that.

Our pension is solid, growing and paying more to our members than any pension in the USA!

GO Teamsters!

Peace.
lucky for you........thanks for giving a damn about the other 75% of Teamsters receiving pension or paying into there pension funds, in funds other than yours........maybe I could form an occupy West Coast Pension fund protest because you have TOO MUCH........shut up !!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Blah blah blah.... more sour grapes.... look sonny, my pension is managed by the western conference of teamsters and not the international, but if you had half a brain, you would know that.

Our pension is solid, growing and paying more to our members than any pension in the USA!

GO Teamsters!

Peace.
Way to care about the entire membership. That seems to be a recurring theme. And, I thought ol' Nancy was the biggest me-ster. I was wrong.

Still waiting for Hoffa's call to whomever claimed he was going to call. Is that one more of those empty promises?

menotyou

bella amicizia
He said he tried.... But you must not know how to use FaceTime on your Iphone. :happy2:

-Bug-
Smartass!!! :wink2: I had a lesson today. So, there. I hit a button on the call and, Bam! The camera turns on and you chat away!!!
You never PM'ed me for my number. Psychic? hehehehehehe:happy-very:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
From what I hear 20 % average vote from the various locals we look bad on the national stage no matter who won the election in a word "pathetic "

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

From what I hear 20 % average vote from the various locals we look bad on the national stage no matter who won the election in a word "pathetic "

The sad part, as has already been mentioned, is all of the work is already done for you. All you had to do is fill out the ballot and put it in the mail yet 80% of us couldn't be bothered to even do that. Yet those 80% will be the first to bitch about the state of our union.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The sad part, as has already been mentioned, is all of the work is already done for you. All you had to do is fill out the ballot and put it in the mail yet 80% of us couldn't be bothered to even do that. Yet those 80% will be the first to bitch about the state of our union.

Its the same story over and over with Teamster elections. Here out west, we have a different perspective on elections. Our numbers continue to go DOWN each election cycle instead of UP.

Why??

Any guesses??

Well, let me explain. When they count the ballots, they count the south, central and east and by that time, both the WEST and CANADA's votes dont really matter, so members our here say "why bother to vote?"..."my vote isnt going to count anyways".

As for the turnout for the central and south, pretty much the running average for those regions.

Im still cross checking the results for the east, so I dont have those numbers yet. I was dissapointed by our numbers from the west, and heard many excuses in my yard, but I understand the reasons why our numbers are weak.

Now , thats not to say that if more people voted it would have changed the election, cause I dont believe it would have. Typically, those that dont vote dont have anything against the incumbents and figure they are going to win anyways.

Peace.

ups clerk

GO Teamsters!

Peace.

Yeah, then why do I keep getting letters that my pension was once in the yellow, now heading for the red?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
before i voted i decided to narrow down my options,, crook, crook, or crook.........................

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Yeah, then why do I keep getting letters that my pension was once in the yellow, now heading for the red?
soon every pension out there will be in the red,, except CS that pays 2gs a month for 30 yrs of service...horrible...................................

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

This depends clearly on the region where you work and how your pension in that region is invested. The west is strong and any talk of going into the red in B.S. plain and simple.

The stock market is very volatile right now, with the republicans doing all they can to shake up the economy and wall street, its no surprise that some pension investments are doing poorly. Not all trustees of the pension plans in the country can predict what is safe and what isnt.

As long as the republicans hold our economy hostage, you can bet youre going to lose money on wall street.

Peace.